Cotto visits our troop in Germany.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto visits our troop in Germany.

Photo: Enrique “Quique” Vazquez/Promociones Miguel Cotto

World super welterweight champion Miguel Cotto arrived yesterday in Frankfurt, Germany to visit the US Air Base in the little town of Ramstein, about 100 miles to the southwest. With a very busy schedule, Miguel visited today the Landstuhl Military Hospital to share time with and to support the Wounded Warriors.

“It is a great experience to visit the Warriors that fight for us every day. It is an honor to give back the respect and admiration that they give us. Being here reminds me of my father,” Miguel said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm proud of our Puerto Rican Champion and I'm sure my fellow Islanders are too. Win or loose as a Veteran myself, He's a Champion to me.

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post

World super welterweight champion Miguel Cotto arrived yesterday in Frankfurt, Germany to visit the US Air Base in the little town of Ramstein, about 100 miles to the southwest. With a very busy schedule, Miguel visited today the Landstuhl Military Hospital to share time with and to support the Wounded Warriors.

“It is a great experience to visit the Warriors that fight for us every day. It is an honor to give back the respect and admiration that they give us. Being here reminds me of my father,” Miguel said.

I'm proud of our Puerto Rican Champion and I'm sure my fellow Islanders are too. Win or loose as a Veteran myself, He's a Champion to me.
    miguel cotto should visit squealpiggy in squealpiggys bedroom, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      miguel cotto should visit squealpiggy in squealpiggys bedroom, lol, nyahahahahaha
      Kids..Good example of Why we should keep our children away from drugs.

Comment

Is he in the military?

Comment

Originally posted by Markavelli View Post
          Is he in the military?
          No, but his father was and as a veteran we appreciate when any celebrity takes time to honor us with their visit. He gave up hundreds of his new line Ts and took the time to hang with the soldiers.

I think every American Champion should take the time to honor our troops.

Comment

Much respect for Miguel Cotto. A classy move and gesture by a great guy! Maybe he can get Margarito to visit the troops too, excewpt Tony would probably hit them with loaded gloves!

Comment

Margarito doesn't honor himself, his own people or the sport that has made him rich.
              But He's not part of this recognition or the thread.
              This one is about Cotto along.

Comment

Kids..Good example of Why we should keep our children away from drugs.
                i agree little homie, lol, squealpiggy and miguel cotto are both definitely on drugs, lol, nyahahahaha great post homie

Comment

Originally posted by joeychestnut View Post
                  Much respect for Miguel Cotto. A classy move and gesture by a great guy! Maybe he can get Margarito to visit the troops too, excewpt Tony would probably hit them with loaded gloves!
                  What the flying **** does Margarito have to do with anything regarding this matter? You should have been aborted.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    get a life pissmouth

Comment

Working...
                    X