Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Stunt

3 minute mark

Jesus.................

The rock says these are a bunch of roody-poo clowns. And should take their bike, shine em up reaaaaaal nice, turn that sum***** sideways and shove it right up their jabroni candyass.

Hahaha just kidding. Haven't posted in awhile.

Comment

What's good my fellow PA poster

Comment

What's good reed. Not been up to much man, just been kinda busy. Just been scoping how things are around here lately...And jesus h christ there are some ridiculous (no pun intended) trolls lurking, and just some pure idots who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about boxing. Although I probably shouldn't be all that surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          What's good reed. Not been up to much man, just been kinda busy. Just been scoping how things are around here lately...And jesus h christ there are some ridiculous (no pun intended) trolls lurking, and just some pure idots who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about boxing. Although I probably shouldn't be all that surprised.
          I'm literally never surprised by things I read on here... ever.

Anyone know who sings the song in that video?

Comment

My freind use to do that. While driving home from the pub he is often bored and climbs up on the roof of the car. He says it's nice to sit there enjoying the last beer of the night while driving home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              My freind use to do that. While driving home from the pub he is often bored and climbs up on the roof of the car. He says it's nice to sit there enjoying the last beer of the night while driving home.

Sitting on the roof is one thing... sliding back and hanging off the back of the car is another, though..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Sitting on the roof is one thing... sliding back and hanging off the back of the car is another, though..
                Yeah, it is indeed an insane stunt.

Comment

The alignment on this guys car is unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                  X