Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kING T View Post
    I won't do that.

I did not make myself clear, my whole intent with this thread is to respond to the poll:

Poll: (No hate thread) Do you consider mayweather one of the best Welterweights of this era

And you have leading with 45 votes:No I don't consider him one of the best

THAT IS THE NONSENSE IM TALKING ABOUT!!

Hes not one of the best welters of this era.

He has 5 fights at 147.

3 of those fights are with guys who spent their careers at lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
      In the sense of age, I think Mosley's proven he can get a pass on it. He's still a dangerous fighter at 39. As far as his prime, everyone's opinion varies on what "prime" or "not being in your prime" means. Someone who didn't know anything abut Boxing would look at how Mosley demolished Margarito and totally think otherwise. Even in the Cotto fight, Mosley didn't look old more than Cotto fighting the very best he'd ever fought.

Plus, who is to say Floyd is still in his prime? It's easy to say obviously because he's undefeated, but watching him fight over the years he's become less dependent on his punching more than not getting hit when it was his offensive brilliancy that really helped him climb to the top more than a shoulder roll here and there.

I still got Floyd winning, but in no way because I think Mosley's old. That's as big a mistake as going in a fight with Pacquiao thinking you're the bigger / stronger guy.
      So your saying mosley is prime because he beat a guy that tried using plaster? Anyone would know Marg aint **** without his cemented gloves. Plus Shane beat Marg over a year ago, how do we know he still gonna look that good? And even if Floyd isnt prime he still going to beat shane IMO. Shane has always had problems with pure boxers son, thats why im betting on him. If your so confident with shane willing hit me up with a PM son.

5-1 odds .... IF thats IF your so confident in your boy Shane. But i sure as hell know you aint putting anything down on shane

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        Legitimately, I've have been waiting 8 yrs for this fight. Wish it would've happened in 2006, but nevertheless Ill take it now.
        better late than never ay.

i remember after floyds win over JMM when shane called him out, peeps said floyds gotta fight him, shane would destroy him, floyds chicken, if floyd dont fight him hes a *****.....basically they said a load of ****.
        so now even tho floyd is going to fight shane and if he beats him people will always find ways to discredit what he does. people should watch the fight, enjoy the fight, but dont ***** cos im sure the better man will win and they'll deserve their credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
          LuLz im a pacquiao fan and i even know Floyd has skillz. Im betting on Floyd to win this fight.

Your argument is lame. Not all Pacquiao fans HATE MAYWEATHER and talk **** about him. I respect him as a person and as a boxer.

They aren't talking about Pacquiao fans. Lakas, your a knight of ako. You know exactly who they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you respect a liar, hypocrite, accessory to attempted murder, women beater, etc....?
            who the **** are you to pass judgement on another person who's living his dream???some internet ***** hiding behind his desktop talking **** online..pathetic

Comment

Ellie is just as annoying as the *******s. I like the part at 1:32, that chick is real.

Comment

Originally posted by kING T View Post
                on this Forum about floyd for, I would say, about a month maybe more.

Now, when Floyd beats Mosley are you haters really gonna pick up the same stupid nonsense you spew everyday about Floyd or are you gonna act like a man and not like a female and give this man his Proper respects? Hate him for who he is outside the ring, I don't care, but to continue to downplay what he do in the ring is turning this site into a playground for snotty nose 5 year olds!

Some of you fools are like women who will never answer the question but will always turn the table and run with something not even related to the point!

But I already know whats gonna happen after Mosley loses, excuses with run the day, just like with the Dirrel AA fight, AA got out boxed by a fighter who is not even a champ so you fools look any excuse rather that accept the truth, your Boy LOST! AA knew it and you know it!

Watch come May 1st!
                Weebler II was on here like a fat ***** in heat (since he is a fat ***** in real life) creating several threads posting an insane score card that can only indicate brain damage. In said threads and score card he said the REF caused the win and Hatton was winning despite this for the first SIX rounds.

LOL.

All these dumb newbie bitches here don't remember the Hatton hype for THREE years before Floyd fought him from this entire forum. LOL. Same **** as now with Pac.

Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLTIMEGREAT View Post
                  who the **** are you to pass judgement on another person who's living his dream???some internet ***** hiding behind his desktop talking **** online..pathetic
                  yea let's not pass judgment on people who try to shoot others or beat women that would be wrong. what a dream!

Comment

"I live my life the way I live my life and Im happy with what I do. I live for Floyd Mayweather. I dont live for the fans. I love the fans but I live for myself. Self preservation is first. "

- Floyd Mayweather Jr..

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      here's a fact for you.

I'll post numerous of articles and polls showing how Floyd was heavily favored in the Baldomir, Hatton, DLH, Marquez fights pretty much dispelling your claim that "everybody went against Floyd" and you'll respond by saying "i dont have time to pull up the countless posts showing how people thought Floyd was going to get KO'd" or "you KNOW EVERYBODY thought Floyd was going to be KO'd"

thats the way it always goes down.
                      Him being the fav and being against him (hoping he loses) are two diff things bro.
                      Everybody knows Floyds skill, so whoever is in the ring with him he should beat. Floyd vs Cotto (b4 marg) who's favored? Vs Williams? Even plaster boy?
                      So being the fav to win is just smart money, wanting him to lose is just hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X