Mikhnienko is the Biggest **** on This Site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mikhnienko is the Biggest **** on This Site

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Wacko Jacko was an all-around scumbag in my opinion.

making a thread about someone you have on ignore is a ***** move on this website, son.

Comment

he is a ****en *****, its what he does all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
        it is essentially Tunney bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
          hey you should be grateful i took you off ignore....thats a rareity

Comment

Stone Roses this is exactly why posters don't like you. You make Thunderdome threads in the lounge? When posters see your name they get a negative vibe like "Oh uh who's this guy dissing now". Go to the Thunderdome man the lounge is to chill out and stuff.

Comment

Stop starting **** dude ,whats the point wouldnt you rather have friends than enemys.In the thunderdome you asked for a truce ,well heres the anwser y,es if you mellow the hell out ,the lounge use to be a chill place to shoot the **** with people there are no need for hate threads there if you disagree with someone state your own opinion but be respectful,one of my favorite things about boxingscene is the maturity of the posters i want to debate with grown up not children,and sorry to say dude but you look childish a whole lot lately,and you have not always been that way i have had good talks with you,i dont know if you want the e popularity or what but it needs to stop.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 02-11-2010, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                Stop starting **** dude whats the point wouldnt you rather have friends than enemys.
                I guess it doesn't really matter if he has e-friends or e-enemies, some ppl get their jollies by talking **** to strangers with no real consequences.

Its kind of the same reason I take stupid long shot bets with my e-points.

Comment

Gotta give it Roses though he dont giv a fuk if he does gain enemys
                  everyday i see him beefing

lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Gotta give it Roses though he dont giv a fuk if he does gain enemys
                    everyday i see him beefing

lol
                    Yeah, he must have alot of time on his hands and energy to do this.

I often get really bored with some of these stupid e-arguments, alot of times there is no need to keep debating because the content of what your opponents post really speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X