No announcement yet.

Current Pacquiao/Cotto Las Vegas Betting odds + prop bet odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexpwr915 View Post
    Pacquiao doesn't know you exist so stop gagging yourself with a dildo pretending its his ****. Dumb *****.

I'm betting the odds, I dont give a **** about either fighter, you nuthugger.
    Love that Avatar of yours dude, who is she and so you have more pics of her?

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA PRIME View Post
      so i bet 100 on cotto +220, and if he wons i win 220

i gotta bet another 100 if i want to pick the rounds too right?like say between 7-9?
      Yeah, 100 wins 220 on Cotto straight up.

You don't have to bet $100, I just used it as an example. If you want Cotto rounds 7-9 at +1000, or whatever it is. You can bet 100, to win 1000, or you can bet $10, to win $100, and so on.

So you can bet $100 on Cotto to win, then a separate $10 on Cotto to win between rounds 7-9, for a total of $110.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Cotto 4-6 +1000
        If a fight is stopped on cuts, it's considered a technical decision right?

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
          Where are you guys betting? Online?

If so, what's a good site to bet?
          I've been using betus.com to for 2 years to bet on everything basketball/football/elections/boxing etc... no complaints here so far(also I am not affiliated with them in anyway other than as a betting customer)

Comment

Originally posted by mexpwr915 View Post
            Yeah, it's unreal! He's not fighting Alfonzo Gomez WTF is up.
            it's crazy. thank god i bet earlier.

this is a 50/50 fight on paper. a lot of boxing people will be putting money on cotto right before the fight that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wupadupa View Post
              +$280 if u win
              - $20 if u lose

You don't have to bet $100, I just used it as an example. If you want Cotto rounds 7-9 at +1000, or whatever it is. You can bet 100, to win 1000, or you can bet $10, to win $100, and so on.

So you can bet $100 on Cotto to win, then a separate $10 on Cotto to win between rounds 7-9, for a total of $110.
              ok cool; thanks a lot bros.appreciate it.

Comment

What's your bet John? I'm thinking of using my 5dimes money on Pac by decision or to win on cuts.. That's where the best money vs outcome is IMO. I think this fight may be quite a tossup.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  If a fight is stopped on cuts, it's considered a technical decision right?
                  To the best of my knowledge, if you bet Cotto by KO, TKO, or DQ, he stops Pacquiao on cuts caused by a punch, you win.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, if you bet Cotto by KO, TKO, or DQ, he stops Pacquiao on cuts caused by a punch, you win.
                    ahh. okay. IMO two outcomes I'm most interested in are Pac by decision or to win on Cotto getting cut up.. This is such a tossup yet still a fun one to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                      Love that Avatar of yours dude, who is she and so you have more pics of her?
                      Her name is Jamie, I threw a link to her flickr account on your profile and a link to my favorites list. Check it when you get a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X