• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack a bottle.

Comment

• I'm on my second beer.

Comment

• WTF? I'm 8 beers in, feeling an awesome buzz (haven't drank in a while), and this thread may as well have tumbleweeds blowing through it. What happened to all the alcoholics? Doesn't anybody else wake up at 11PM and decide to get drunk on a Monday night/Tuesday morning anymore?

Chief? Mangler? Nodogoshi? Shiranui? Pea? Reed? Bossy? Rory? TBear? Mak?

Weaksauce.

Comment

• And just as I type that Nodogoshi shows up and saves the day.

**** GSP blankets, son - Your ass needs a red cape.

What's cracking tonight? What'chu on?

Comment

• I'm here. Not queer. On beer.

I want to eat Piper Perabos bootyhole.

Comment

• ****in'a - Pea pulls up on the scene, too.

What's your poison of choice tonight, bromance?

Comment

• Oh, and if you don't know who Piper Perabo is, here, let me show you my Piper Perabo....

Comment

• I had heard of her - I know she was that chick who got famous from "Coyote Ugly", which was a **** film, admittedly. However I had no idea she was rocking such junk in the trunk : I'd lick the ass of the dog that sniffed the garbage can that the garbage man took away to the landfill that contained her used Kotex.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I had heard of her - I know she was that chick who got famous from "Coyote Ugly", which was a **** film, admittedly. However I had no idea she was rocking such junk in the trunk : I'd lick the ass of the dog that sniffed the garbage can that the garbage man took away to the landfill that contained her used Kotex.

She is on this show I caught called Covert Affairs. It's cheesy, but I don't give a fuck. She is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

Comment

• I'm on the Asahi super dry.

Woke up at 1pm and decided to crack a beer.

Comment

Working...
                      X