Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez/Mayweather FNR4 simulation result.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dino View Post
    who gives a **** about a simulation game you ****ing nerd.
    LOL at this guy posting on a forum...calling a gamer a nerd ...

irony

Comment

Can you really dowload them fighters? How the hell are they not going to fight like they really do? Wack

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        Can you really dowload them fighters? How the hell are they not going to fight like they really do? Wack
        They can probably be downloaded but they're created by some gamer not by EA Sports...so, can't really be that accurate can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          I did this last night just for fun.

CPU vs. CPU and JMM beat the ever loving **** out of Floyd before knocking him out in the 6th.

They were throwing a lot more punches than they would in a normal fight, so if we extrapolate, its fair to say that JMM will k.o Floyd in the 11th or 12th.

Is JMM in the game? I've been wanting to play him but he is not in fn4. So is DLH. Do you have to pass a level or something before you can get him?

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Is JMM in the game? I've been wanting to play him but he is not in fn4. So is DLH. Do you have to pass a level or something before you can get him?
            He is not in the game but you can download a fake version of him created by a fan...or you can create him yourself. However, this is coming from a PS3 person, i don't know about xbox.

Comment

Someone did this right before the hatton/pbf fight, and pbf was knocked out repeadedly.

Comment

Originally posted by htown_boxingfan View Post
                I dont know guys but I think the tide is turn in JMM favor he seems to have the mental edge momentum going for him "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." WAR MARQUEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
                and whats this "mental edge" only thing people are talking out besides JMM getting Knocked the **** out...is how nasty that mfer is for drinking his own waste

Comment

its lucky fn4 allows fighters to fight other fighters 2 weight classes bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    who gives a **** about a simulation game you ****ing nerd.
                    says the 36 year old with 4,132 posts

Comment

Working...
                    X