No announcement yet.

Who should be athlete of the decade ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I do not like to be hit under the eye, on the arms, or directly in the mouth.

All it does is piss me off to the point where I want to either cry, or use a weapon on the person who hit me there. Also that says something about composure in my view...........Every day I can see why Tyson bit Holy's ear. Makes perfect sense to me.
    im a counter guy so all a glove on my arm means to me is im ready to come out swinging.

but i understand.

i still get stung with a good shot that sets off that primal rage in your head.

its usually when someone tags me behind the ear because they are frustrated with my guard

but to me its worth taking a shot to the face to land a clean left hook right to the ribs.........i love to hear air leave my opponents lungs in a very rapid PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Steven Gerrard............

good man...........

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        im a counter guy so all a glove on my arm means to me is im ready to come out swinging.

but i understand.

i still get stung with a good shot that sets off that primal rage in your head.

its usually when someone tags me behind the ear because they are frustrated with my guard

but to me its worth taking a shot to the face to land a clean left hook right to the ribs.........i love to hear air leave my opponents lungs in a very rapid PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
        No No lol I read you. I can counter also, and am cool in a fight. It's just some of my buddies are 63 220+ and I'm not in their weight class. So I have to deal with an odd something that almost tears my head off.

But when that happens I just jump on them and choke them out from behind until someone stops me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          its hard to find average joes to spar with......

it pisses me off when you grab a friend down to spar and he throws like 5 punches and is punched out for the day

but see my problem is im not scared to get hit.....i need to be.

because as soon as i get in with someone that is half way skilled its lights out for me.

i trod in like tyson except without the head movement, speed, intimidation, or explosivness.

i think i have a little mexican in me

I do not like to be hit under the eye, on the arms, or directly in the mouth.

All it does is piss me off to the point where I want to either cry, or use a weapon on the person who hit me there. Also that says something about composure in my view...........Every day I can see why Tyson bit Holy's ear. Makes perfect sense to me.
          I dont like gettin hit period. But I will if I gotta. I tried Boxing as a kid(11-12years old), and I couldn't take being outskilled by bigger kids, and not bein able to do somethin bout it ie. pick up a rock or brick, or be able to choke um(I was always smaller than most, so I had to learn how to scrap by any means). Call me what you want, but I was made to fight till I win. If I aint win, I was made to fight you everytime I saw you. And if I did win I was made to fight you till you made your peace with me. That mindframe is with me to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I dont like gettin hit period. But I will if I gotta. I tried Boxing as a kid(11-12years old), and I couldn't take being outskilled by bigger kids, and not bein able to do somethin bout it ie. pick up a rock or brick, or be able to choke um(I was always smaller than most, so I had to learn how to scrap by any means). Call me what you want, but I was made to fight till I win. If I aint win, I was made to fight you everytime I saw you. And if I did win I was made to fight you till you made your peace with me. That mindframe is with me to this day.
            Yeah it's why I'm quick to rear naked choke a human being.

It's my first line of defense unarmed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

All depended who I was sparing with, to be honest. Briiiiiiithhhp pop, thud with the "average joe". That was me getting knocked the fu.ck out, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                All depended who I was sparing with, to be honest. Briiiiiiithhhp pop, thud with the "average joe". That was me getting knocked the fu.ck out, by the way.
                Bull****. You would swing on someone and land them in a hospital bed.

Comment

Yeah it's why I'm quick to rear naked choke a human being.

It's my first line of defense unarmed.
                  LOL. I feel you Run bruh. Thats simular to mine, which is to make sure to get the drop on a mutha****a like the ol mongoose Jersey Joe. Make think I aint gon do nothing and then...................BAM. I dont sell all them wolf tickets. I learned at a early age the one talkin the most aint gon do ****. It's the quite one that you gotta watch, so I remain silent.

Comment

Bull****. You would swing on someone and land them in a hospital bed.
                    Yea, SP is fulla **** and I call it. Bull**** SP, pure Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sidney crosby

Comment

Working...
                      X