Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official ultimate DNC convention Mega thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And as usual Obama hit it outta the park !

The Republicans are officially dead for another 8 years.....

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I thought kaine sucked at first. Speaking Spanish way too much lol
      Lol Yeah he is overdoing I wish I could see Trump face and reaction when he speaks "Mexican"

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        We may never see a political star like Obama ever again. Pure brilliance.
        Quoted for truth.

Seriously, how many consecutive elections do you think that dude could win if term limits weren't a thing?

There's no question that he'd win a third term in a row if it were possible for him to run this year. Obama vs. Trump debates would play out like a goddamn SNL skit and I imagine Obama would blow him the **** out by over 20 million votes in a general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Lol Yeah he is overdoing I wish I could see Trump face and reaction when he speaks "Mexican"
          Kaine didn't overdo anything. He spoke like 6 sentences in Spanish, at most.

Racists on the internet are already losing their mind about it though, which I'm sure is part of the reason why he did it.

The other part is that Trump is such a buffoon he'll immediately pounce on it and attempt to spin it in a negative light and end up looking like a total assh*le to every latino who sees his reaction.

Kaine was cunning as **** tonight. He'll continue speaking Spanish on the campaign trail because he knows Trump has no self control whatsoever and that every time Trump tries to spin it negatively he'll be turning off more and more latino voters.

Kaine knows exactly what he's doing. I've seen him do it to great effect here in Virginia with state officials before.

Comment

• If any of the 16 republican candidates had taken on trump like President Obama did tonight he wouldn't even be here.

What we saw last week wasn't Conservative or Republican.

Bye, Felicia!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Biden was great...

Obama probably about to drop some historical **** though.
              Agreed. Biden was unbelievable. Man has gone through more sh-t then anyone should and he keeps at it.

Without him Obama doesn't win IMO. I will miss Middle Class Joe. I say that with respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Kaine didn't overdo anything. He spoke like 6 sentences in Spanish, at most.

Racists on the internet are already losing their mind about it though, which I'm sure is part of the reason why he did it.

The other part is that Trump is such a buffoon he'll immediately pounce on it and attempt to spin it in a negative light and end up looking like a total assh*le to every latino who sees his reaction.

Kaine was cunning as **** tonight. He'll continue speaking Spanish on the campaign trail because he knows Trump has no self control whatsoever and that every time Trump tries to spin it negatively he'll be turning off more and more latino voters.

Kaine knows exactly what he's doing. I've seen him do it to great effect here in Virginia with state officials before.
                It doesn't come off natural feels forced just blatant pandering for Hispanic vote but you're right it's probably going to work as trump starts going on attack and end up losing Nevada and New Mexico maybe even Arizona

Comment

• Homegrown Demagogue. Fascists. Jihadists. That's for the birther sh-t c-cksucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Homegrown Demagogue. Fascists. Jihadists. That's for the birther sh-t c-cksucker.
                    Lol You can tell Obama is holding a grudge about that whole birther thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      It doesn't come off natural feels forced just blatant pandering for Hispanic vote but you're right it's probably going to work as trump starts going on attack and end up losing Nevada and New Mexico maybe even Arizona
                      He's very fluent, so I don't see how it's forced.

Also, "pandering" is just a political buzz word used by angered opponents to try to put a negative connotation on communicating with a group of people your party dislikes.

You can bet your ass that if Rubio had won the nomination on the Republican ticket he would've broke out his Spanish at the convention too. Though, hilariously, his is pretty terrible when compared to Kaine's.

Comment

Working...
                      X