Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia-Berto/Charlo-Williams on Sep 24?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto is a complete anomaly in the boxing world.

The guy has little talent (by top level standards), no top level wins and no fan base, yet he seems to have got himself payday after payday.

Its crazy. How much dick does he have to suck to get this many opportunities?

At least guys like Zab Judah or Malignaggi were popular local attractions

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Did you actually watch that fight? Berto hurt his shoulder in the 1st round. He fought 11 rounds with one arm. And his injury was legitimate, not that fake sh.it Pacquiao tried to sell to everyone.
      He sucks with two shoulders. He never beat any top tier fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        bertyo was alread well past his best at that point. he was never going to be a hall of famer, but andre berto had a very successful pro career and made a lot of money. he definitely didn't "suck." he was very successful. he was also in some great, great fights.
        Even at his best he sucked. I don't care how much money he made, thats irrelevant. His best win is Josesito Lopez, or the often knocked out Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          He sucks with two shoulders. He never beat any top tier fighters.
          I never said he was great or he sucked. What I said was he was bigger, stronger, and faster than Danny. Which he is. Are you going to say Danny's bigger, stronger, and faster than Berto?

Comment

one things for sure Berto Garcia will be a action packed fight

Comment

berto is a C level fighter with a lot of heart, for some reason this isn't an accomplishment to people... this sport is hard as hell to be good at and hes still around... he will never be great but always puts on good fights. Garcia and his team are doing nothing any different than what everyone else is doing these days, hard but fair said but true...

Comment

Berto has been in too many wars and it has taken a toll on his body. Not to mention, the punishment he absorbed has aged him badly. He's not the same fighter he was five years ago. Errol Spence. Jr on the other hand, would have been a much better suited opponent for Danny Garcia at this point. Likewise, he is young, strong and also undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  one things for sure Berto Garcia will be a action packed fight
                  The same posters that pump Excitement or entertainment when justifying poor matchups on HBO suddenly find this is not enough of a standard for Haymon associated fighters that do not fight on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The same posters that pump Excitement or entertainment when justifying poor matchups on HBO suddenly find this is not enough of a standard for Haymon associated fighters that do not fight on HBO.
                    lol yes indeed, remember Kirkland.... the fight that "saved" boxing after Floyd n pacs "boring" fight

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      lol yes indeed, remember Kirkland.... the fight that "saved" boxing after Floyd n pacs "boring" fight
                      LOL. I was thinking about that fight. Canelo KOing Kirkland is great for the sport but Garcia KOing Berto would be terrible.

I get Berto is not an opponent a champion like Garcia should be fighting at this point but I just wish the "excitement"and "action fight" posters would be consistent.

Comment

Working...
                      X