Another dude shot by a cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Half of this may be true.

Half of it is not true, when you realize that 100% of the record labels and media are owned and controlled by white jews. What does this mean? It means 100% of the images of blacks portrayed through the media and see/hear on the TV are engineered by white jews.

Let's talk facts.
    Are the jews engineering what goes on in most black neighborhoods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I can't think for schit. I'm sleepy.
      I know.......

Comment

If we're talking about mass incarceration, yes, millions

If we're talking about unjustified murders against blacks. Way too many
        What's way too many?

Comment

• Give me a number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nod View Post
            Are the jews engineering what goes on in most black neighborhoods?
            Let's see most black neighborhoods?

Blacks account for 1.3 trillion dollars of this nation's spending power. What in the fcuk are you talking about?
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-07-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• I don't know how it works in US but here in Puerto Rico there was a time, and i don't know if they still do it, that if you got stopped at night not only did the driver officer stepped out of the car but also his partner. The partner would carry a rifle and would stand outside by your passenger seat through the whole process.

I remember running a yellow light and being stopped by the police and my sister told me "There's a cop with a rifle so don't even think about looking for the license and registration until they tell you to do so and be careful when you do". It was the best advice she gave me because the cops looked jumpy. Cops are jumpy and human and they never know what class of fellow citizen they are stopping.

The fault I think lies in the fact that people aren't informed well on what to do when a cop stops you. Sure they say "take out your license and registration" but even doing that can get you in trouble if you don't or can't listen to what the cop is saying.

Moral of the story is that the cops don't know what kind of citizen you are so pay close attention to what a cop tells you, and never reach out for anything without permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                I highly doubt grandma will hijack the plane.

Even if she wanted to, she'd probably forget or fall asleep.
                What you least suspect is what can kill you Tua.

Comment

Let's see most black neighborhoods?

Blacks account for 1.3 million dollars of this nation's spending power. What in the fcuk are you talking about?
                  What? It's not jews shooting up black neighborhoods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    What you least suspect is what can kill you Tua.
                    I can take grandma and her boxcutter

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      I don't know how it works in US but here in Puerto Rico there was a time, and i don't know if they still do it, that if you got stopped at night not only did the driver officer stepped out of the car but also his partner. The partner would carry a rifle and would stand outside by your passenger seat through the whole process.

I remember running a yellow light and being stopped by the police and my sister told me "There's a cop with a rifle so don't even think about looking for the license and registration until they tell you to do so and be careful when you do". It was the best advice she gave me because the cops looked jumpy. Cops are jumpy and human and they never know what class of fellow citizen they are stopping.

The fault I think lies in the fact that people aren't informed well on what to do when a cop stops you. Sure they say "take out your license and registration" but even doing that can get you in trouble if you don't or can't listen to what the cop is saying.

Moral of the story is that the cops don't know what kind of citizen you are so pay close attention to what a cop tells you, and never reach out for anything without permission.
                      Usually same.

If you're suspicious.

1 cop goes up, the other stays behind for cover. Either with gun up or just ready to pull gun out.

If you're really deemed dangerous, neither cop will approach. They'll call for backup and have you come out of the car one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X