Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar update on gg-Canelo "way too busy with Canelo court case" + why they dropped be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    I bet $100 that canelo's next opponent will be a lot more credible then GGG next opponent any takers?
    Sure. How much you trying to bet? I think GGG fights either Lara or Eubank jr in his next outing, both will be better than another welterweight or Liam Smith.

What is $100 in e-points? I can't afford $100 in real monies.

Comment

Stop asking Oscar and GGG coach about Canelo vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
        dude looks coked the **** up can't look at no one just non stop moving haha
        Lol that's what I wrote at first he seemed way out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Is Smith more credible than Heiland?

Heiland. Mandatory doe
          I'm ok with Heiland. He had to wait out this whole mess from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
            He does look like he's distracted and defocused. Time will tell if he's honorable with his commitment to making the fight happen.
            no doubt yea i'm hoping for the same oscar has made tremendous fights

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I think Canelo ends up fighting smith for the title with is a good fight. Who do you think gg fights?
              I think GGG will fight Ramirez or Eubanks Jr. next.

Comment

I don't think Oscar wants Canelo to fight GGG for a few years.

Comment

Does Golden Boy even retain Canelo if they lose the case? lol.

Comment

0 to 100 real quick

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Does Golden Boy even retain Canelo if they lose the case? lol.
                      The case is a civil matter Zabala's lawyer, Alejandro Brito, said the breach Canelo and the contract interference by Golden Boy head Oscar De La Hoya has caused $27 million in damages to his client.

This figure does not include punitive damages, which under the laws of Florida, could triple the amount originally claimed.

I'm sure it was a bad contract and this is just a money grab!

Canelo stays with Golden Boy! But it's gonna cost!

Comment

Working...
                      X