No announcement yet.

Compubox for Canelo-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compubox for Canelo-Khan

Why do people act like Khan was dominating before the ko?

I'm laughing at the threads calling the scorecards a robbery....Khans flurries were not even landing

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Why do people act like Khan was dominating before the ko?

Because it's Canelo...

Comment

Khan landed a couple of good shots here and there, but it was far from being on the verge of a robbery.

Comment

lol at using Compubox

Comment

There are literally hundreds of "WTF" Tweets re: compubox in that fight and anybody who thinks that stuff is exact science doesn't know what compubox really is.

It's nothing more than a sometimes-accurate (but occasionally wildly inaccurate) estimate based off a couple of dudes at ringside hitting buttons.

Pacquiao-Bradley I is one of the many fights which exposed its substantial limitations.

Not that it actually matters in the grand scheme, but if you don't have Khan winning 3 rounds minimum before he got starched, you weren't paying attention or you have an agenda.

Comment

I had Canelo winning it 48-47 before the KO.

Had Khan gotten up and the round ended, I would have scored it 58-55.

I'm sure Khan was going to kiss the canvas again. Therefore, either way, Khan was going to get beat on points had he lasted the 12 rounds

Comment

I had Khan winning on the scorecards.

However he lost by KO. That compubox picture doesn't change my mind on who I had winning

Comment

Compubox is never 100% accurate anyway. They probably counted **** that didnt land for both fighters. Either way khan was ahead when he got KOD

Comment

You can stop now. Let Khan get out of your head. It's alright.

Comment

Working...
                    X