Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote=adp02;16637567]

manny vs floyd

actually, i have stayed quite consistent. Its you and some other floyd fans who have not.
    you and the rest of the pact@rds have made countless threads about floyd's cheating ways due to his use of lidocaine and how "it's only legal in nevada" and "vampire facials" (a cosmetic procedure made popular by kim kardashian) classified as prp - for years leading up to the fight up until this present day.

despite manny listing lidocaine and prp on his prefight form as two of the five drugs/treatments : Not a single ****ing word spoken from pact@rds about any of them.

Now insert another ****ing excuse as to why.

Meantime i'll just point out the incositencies.

adp02:
    manny?
    i gave reasons for and against it. Go check out a post that i responded to "new" travestny. I'm no expert at rotator cuff injuries but the more i read, the more i see how you are getting confused.

floyd? i understand dehydration a lot. I get dehydrated often and know that the body can handle quite a bit. Especially when you are athletic and in shape. When i get very dehydrated, the signs are there. My weight goes down always even though i try to keep myself rehydrated while doing my activity!!!
    You admit you don't know anything about rotator cuff injuries but in the same breath state we are confused AND mentioned in another post that it's "complicated".

Lol.

Maybe you're confused???? Since its so much more complicated than causes of dehydration. No. You're confused by the conflicting stories coming out of Manny's camp. Let me help you.

Manny shows no signs of injury during the fight. Manny says he's injured that's why he lost. Manny gets called a *****. Manny says that's why he wanted toradol prefight. Manny gets sued. Manny says 2008, training camp. Manny gets sued more. Manny forgets about toradol and now says 3rd round... I mean 4th round. Manny gets surgery. The doctor claims the tendon was ripped from the ****ing bone and inserts a screw. Manny is photographed doing **** he isn't supposed to a month later and he explains it was because he was miraculously healed by God. Doctors says "**** that! I need to see it to believe it. Freddie says "sike, Manny jus' playin'" Confusing?

Cool story by the way about your personal experiences with dehydration. I'm not sure how that makes you a qualified physician. How many other patients have you examined and treated through youtube for dehydration? Or is Floyd your first?

for floyd, its an easy equation.
    floyd's excuses are lies. He did not give blood in 10 days. He did not just finish a heavy duty strenuous training session because that would be dumb anyways. He should be resting and at most be just staying sharp and game planning. Nothing crazy that requires a freaking iv.
    We know about floyd from 30 days out to just before the iv. It is not a mystery. We are fortunate to have that information. We have his vital signs. We have his pre-fight report. We have lots of video of him. You put all that information and include studies, what usada, wada, nsac say about all this and put all that information together and it shows that ....... floyd was not significantly dehydrated
    USADA approved the tue.
    WADA has not reversed the tue.
    NSAC doesn't ban IV use.

Now go ahead and keep speculating.

floyd was also able to drink orally and drank enough to get close to normal. studies show that drinking 600ml of plain water will rehydrate you in 45 minutes if you are mildly dehydrated.
    that is pretty much what we all witnessed that day after the weigh in. so it is a slam dunk!!!
    Explian the medical condition that CAUSED Floyds dehydration.

you and travestyny:
    floyd: I need to see that fake bs note from a doctor. A doctor that is a mystery. You say this even though floyd thanks dr ariza for saving him from his "extreme dehydration".
    A mystery to Victor conte, Thomas Hauser and adp02. Coincidentally neither of you are affiliated with anything revolving MAY2ND, but have offered an opinion on information they can not possibly know.

WADA and USADA, the en****** that required a TUE for an IV do have the name if the physician and due to hippa laws you will never know.

So keep speculating on what you have no idea about.

Manny's camp in attempt to avoid a civil class action lawsuit due to lying about the injury, has disregarded hippa privacy laws in an effort to convince the public the legitmacy of Manny's injury and allowed his Dr to release information........but we see how that turned out. Lmao thanks to new and improved travestny 2.0 for EXPOSING all the WELL DOCUMENTED LIES. Hahahahahahaha

manny: Unlike what you say about floyd, you react differently and according to how you presented your points about floyd, you are clearly speculating. You are not waiting to first see an mri or a video of a surgery or an expert (doctor) who examined manny or verified manny's case and helped you derive your conclusions

USADA APPROVED.
    WADA HASNT MOVED.
    NSAC SNOOZED.

YOU LOOSE(D).

Hahahahahahah.

FACTS.

In summary, my opinion and yours is not the point here.
    i have a huge issue with your inconsistencies. You guys can no longer turn back from making that critical mistake.
    you say do not judge before you know everything and call it speculation (even if i think we have more than enough) but then you turn around and judge with not all the information in your hands
    You don't agree with USADA, WADA or NSAC told Floyd did nothing wrong. You call that a lie.

MANNYS CAMP OFFERED MULTIPLE CONFLICTING STATMENTS ABOUT THE SAME THING. Some how this isn't a lie and you pick whatever scenario best suits your agenda. PATHETIC.

you missed this part:
    "i'm not sure i've seen anyone saying mir was denied by nevada, so novitzky's firing shots at something that's not really there. The issue is their utilizing therapeutic use exemptions for the year-round testing which may not be approved by local commissions when a fighter has something set. That absolutely leads to confusion if a fighter is able to get an exemption for something from usada that then doesn't hold up with a commission."
    NSAC doesn't have to recognize a tue from another ADO. I've said this since day one.

NSAC rules doesn't ban IV use So this statment doesn't apply to Floyd.

Why keep bringing up the same ****?

Pact@rd.

and you missed this quote as well from novitzky
    jeff novitzky: that’s the primary reason. I saw it up front and center in cycling. They were using ivs of saline solution to manipulate their blood level readings, which were being used to determine if they were blood doping. It could also be used to flush a system. It dilutes blood and urine so that natural steroid profiles are very hard to read after you’ve taken an iv bag. That’s the primary reason. Wada also prohibits them for some health reasons. When an iv is administered, especially close to a competition, there’s a possibility of blowing out a vein or having clotting after the iv is taken out. There could be some issues with edema and swelling. If the idea is to rehydrate, it’s much safer to do it orally. studies show that orally rehydrating is better for you if you’re mildly dehydrated. There’s two things that they show consistently. Number one, it’s obviously safer to put something through your mouth than put it in a needle in your vein. Number two, your perceived rate of exertion, how hard you feel you’re working after rehydrating orally, is less than if you rehydrate via iv. If you rehydrate orally properly, the next day you’re going to feel a whole lot better when you’re exerting yourself.”

now that’s mild dehydration,” novitzky added. where extreme dehydration is concerned, novitzky suggested, “you probably should go to a hospital. [and] i think you need to notify the commission where you’re fighting.”
    I agree. That's why ATHLETES NEED A TUE IF THEY REHYDRATE INTRAVENOUSLY UNDER WADA RULES

we've been down this road already. This is the reason why they are banned by wada WITHOUT A TUE.

NSAC should follow more of the wada code and ban them too. What's taking them so long? And should try to be a wada signatory. That way another ADO doesn't have to come in and clean up boxing and ufc like USADA is doing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dosumpthin;16638330]
      Originally posted by adp02 View Post

you and the rest of the pact@rds have made countless threads about floyd's cheating ways due to his use of lidocaine and how "it's only legal in nevada" and "vampire facials" (a cosmetic procedure made popular by kim kardashian) classified as prp - for years leading up to the fight up until this present day.

despite manny listing lidocaine and prp on his prefight form as two of the five drugs/treatments : Not a single ****ing word spoken from pact@rds about any of them.

You admit you don't know anything about rotator cuff injuries but in the same breath state we are confused AND mentioned in another post that it's "complicated".

Lol.

Maybe you're confused???? Since its so much more complicated than causes of dehydration. No. You're confused by the conflicting stories coming out of Manny's camp. Let me help you.

Manny shows no signs of injury during the fight. Manny says he's injured that's why he lost. Manny gets called a *****. Manny says that's why he wanted toradol prefight. Manny gets sued. Manny says 2008, training camp. Manny gets sued more. Manny forgets about toradol and now says 3rd round... I mean 4th round. Manny gets surgery. The doctor claims the tendon was ripped from the ****ing bone and inserts a screw. Manny is photographed doing **** he isn't supposed to a month later and he explains it was because he was miraculously healed by God. Doctors says "**** that! I need to see it to believe it. Freddie says "sike, Manny jus' playin'" Confusing?

Cool story by the way about your personal experiences with dehydration. I'm not sure how that makes you a qualified physician. How many other patients have you examined and treated through youtube for dehydration? Or is Floyd your first?

USADA approved the tue.
      NSAC doesn't ban IV use.

A mystery to Victor conte, Thomas Hauser and adp02. Coincidentally neither of you are affiliated with anything revolving MAY2ND, but have offered an opinion on information they can not possibly know.

WADA and USADA, the en****** that required a TUE for an IV do have the name if the physician and due to hippa laws you will never know.

Manny's camp in attempt to avoid a civil class action lawsuit due to lying about the injury, has disregarded hippa privacy laws in an effort to convince the public the legitmacy of Manny's injury and allowed his Dr to release information........but we see how that turned out. Lmao thanks to new and improved travestny 2.0 for EXPOSING all the WELL DOCUMENTED LIES. Hahahahahahaha

USADA APPROVED.
      WADA HASNT MOVED.
      NSAC SNOOZED.

YOU LOOSE(D).

Hahahahahahah.

FACTS.

You don't agree with USADA, WADA or NSAC told Floyd did nothing wrong. You call that a lie.

MANNYS CAMP OFFERED MULTIPLE CONFLICTING STATMENTS ABOUT THE SAME THING. Some how this isn't a lie and you pick whatever scenario best suits your agenda. PATHETIC.

NSAC doesn't have to recognize a tue from another ADO. I've said this since day one.

Pact@rd.

I agree. That's why ATHLETES NEED A TUE IF THEY REHYDRATE INTRAVENOUSLY UNDER WADA RULES

we've been down this road already. This is the reason why they are banned by wada WITHOUT A TUE.

NSAC should follow more of the wada code and ban them too. What's taking them so long? And should try to be a wada signatory. That way another ADO doesn't have to come in and clean up boxing and ufc like USADA is doing.
      You just completely shut down and exposed this dude. However, we both know he's going to come back with the same exact deflections. He can't accept what is so clearly stated to him, and so obvious. He will never be able to accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
        I am not saying that they were or werent, but its clear that a guy who goes up in weight..and is able to eat shots from bigger guys with proven KO power and not flinch?...that raises question marks. Its not his physique it was his ability to take punishment.
        Cotto did the same thing. He was getting knocked down at 140 lbs and seemed more resistant to punches the higher he got in wieght. Sometimes not struggling to make.weight actually helps.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dosumpthin;16638330]
          Originally posted by adp02 View Post

Lol.

USADA approved the tue.
          NSAC doesn't ban IV use.

USADA APPROVED.
          WADA HASNT MOVED.
          NSAC SNOOZED.

YOU LOOSE(D).

Hahahahahahah.

FACTS.

Pact@rd.

"firing shots at something that's not really there"

"get an exemption for something from USADA that then doesn't hold up with a commission."

"Studies show that orally rehydrating is better for you if you’re mildly dehydrated"

"“Now that’s mild dehydration,” Novitzky added. Where extreme dehydration is concerned, Novitzky suggested, “You probably should go to a hospital. [And] I think you need to notify the commission where you’re fighting.”

Why was Floyd not rushed to the hospital? It must have been for some mild dehydration that could have been resolved by drinking orally. Studies show that drinking orally does the trick and is quite quick! Quicker than calling a paramedic, and then using the IV? Well, we witnessed that Floyd already had drank orally enough to resolve mild dehydration. So yes, much quicker!!!

----------------------------------

Here is the problem that YOU and "New" travestyny have and cannot get out of
          With Floyd you said do not speculate.
          With FLoyd you are speculating.

Floyd's medical condition was explained by Floyd. He was giving blood (10 days before), gave urine, worked out and it caused his extreme dehydration.
          Floyd went on another interview. Didn't use the obvious BS (urine and blood) but doubled down on it was due to his workouts. By that point, you would think he would know why since he got an IV for it and WADA says you cannot play dumb.

You do not want to hear Floyd's interviews and who he thanks. Dr Alex Ariza because its incriminating.

If we only had Floyd's words, then that would not be enough but fortunatley, we have a lot more. We actually know Floyd's weight from 30 days out to just before the IV. Even after and his walking weight.

Floyd was also able to drink orally and drank enough to get close to normal. Studies show that drinking 600ml of plain water will rehydrate you in 45 minutes if you are mildly dehydrated.
          That is pretty much what we all witnessed that day after the weigh in. So it is a slam dunk!!!

---------------------------------

What you continually avoid is that Floyd hid behind USADA but NSAC had to be aware of a medical condition that required medical treatment just hours before the fight no matter if its legal or not. NSAC has clarified that to USADA and Floyd should already have known this. It's like getting Xylocaine just before the fight. Also, NSAC clarified TUEs, retroactive TUEs, getting an IV, what the fighter must do if they get treated after the weigh in. A lot of that was already known. Like I said, its like Manny using a legal drug just before the fight. NSAC says they need to know all, you and USADA think otherwise. HA!

Floyd: PRP before the fight was not for medical reasons. The reason is idiotic!!! We have no doctor's name, nothing on the pre-fight forms and so on.
          Manny: PRP was to treat an injury. Doctor approved and noted on the pre-fight form.

As for Xylocaine, its different when used in training camp as its OK to use then. Its when its used less than 24 hours prior to a fight, NSAC needs to be aware of it. Manny let NSAC know about him using it during training camp but was refused to use anything close to fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            1. All of the information I've given you has been from doctors or medical websites. This has nothing to do with me not knowing what I'm talking about. When I said it is ESTIMATED that his shoulder should be in a sling for 4-6 months, I quoted the doctor and why the doctor said that. So does that mean you are telling the doctor that he doesn't know what he is talking about?

2. We already talked about Kobe Bryant playing with the injury. Sure he can if he is on pain medication.

3. No one is confused. What you can't seem to understand is that the same activities that can cause a torn rotator cuff are also activities that you should NOT do when recovering from the surgery. This is obvious. You don't go swimming 1 month after this type of surgery. That doesn't make sense. You also don't play basketball at 3 months. So then we have Kobe Bryant....

4. Kobe Bryant is confusing YOU, homie. He is lifting weights 2.5 months after surgery. Do you think that means he is lifting barbells over his head? He didn't take a shot on the basketball court for 7 months after surgery. Do you know why? Pacquaio was playing basketball at 3 months, not 7 months. pacquaio was swimming at 1 month perceivably. Pacquaio was waving a flag over his head at 1 month, not 2.5 months.

You're moving too fast which is making your comprehension skills suffer. Let's start here:

What do you think Paquaio meant by this statement:
            “I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

And to be clear, this was 3 months out. What exactly do you think he meant?
            1. Reason you brought it up? You didn't know better at the time and thought Manny had to be in a sling much longer. HA!

We have interviews from Floyd on the what, why, how and who he thanked! I brought up my knowledge, studies, NSAC, USADA, WADA and so on. You called all that speculation on something as simple as dehydration in which most people can understand. We have so much information on Floyd from 30 days out and so much information just prior to the IV. We also have information after the IV. Floyd boasted that he does not need to rehydrate like Canelo and others have to 15-20lbs. HA! Would you be talking like that after getting an IV for supposedly being extremely dehydrated? HA!

BTW - How many of those websites that you went to had a disclaimer that says that every injury is different and everyone heals differently and it may be different for you?

I provided to you what Manny's doctor's said. They should have better knowledge about Manny's case but still, read what they said and what occured. Arthroscopic surgery is less invasive and recovery is normally faster.

2. If you took Kobe's words alone, as you did with Manny, what did you think? "Even now, the strength in my shoulder is good. It's fine. I can shoot" - Kobe

BTW - Kobe Bryant, yes he was badly injured but still played in a meaningless point in the game until the coach took him out.

Kobe Bryant right after the injury.

3. See you just proved that you are very confused.
            Kobe Bryant returning to playing his sport is the same as Manny returning to his sport of boxing. The doctor said to Manny to not return to boxing for at least 6 months time. Manny took longer than that just like Kobe waited until the following season of basketball.

4. Just a bit after taking off the sling Kobe was quoted as saying that he already has "very good movement". Also weights was brought up. You think they are talking about his good shoulder? HA!
            More confusion from you. Activities should resume much sooner than 7 months. I even had a link on that and there is more but you ignore because it does not fit your agenda.

So you quote Manny but a quote from Kobe Bryant is different for you and you have explanations for Kobe but do not think of how it can be possible for Manny.

Again, if its your opinion, I would be OK with that. Its your approach. It is completely different than your approach for Floyd. That is where I have a HUGE problem with you and the other Floyd fans who are using the same type of approach. If you call it speculation then use the same approach and call Manny's situation speculation but you never did. Sad stuff that is unexplainable and inexcusable now.

What Manny meant? I said the same about Floyd and you called it "Floyd is dumb", "Floyd is not a doctor" and more. So just start with the approach that you used for Floyd.

Myself, I think he meant that he is no longer feeling the pain that he once had, he had very good mobility with his shoulder and that the sea water had helped him as far as his wound is concerned. You know, the one that Manny can visually see which is his skin wound. He did not get an MRI at that point. When he did, his doctor said he was doing well but to refrain from strenous activities. So did Manny say he was at 100% at that point? So with that knowledge Manny said 80-90% healed. Only 8 or so months later (than surgery) did a doctor give him the OK to start to train. That is the same as Kobe's first thow at a basketball. I didn't calculate when Manny started to train but it was in 2016 not 3 months after surgery. So why are you not taking into account the official health condition?

"Old" travestyny must be fuming at "new" travestyny.
            "new" travestyny got "old" in trouble for his double talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              1. Reason you brought it up? You didn't know better at the time and thought Manny had to be in a sling much longer. HA!
              Oh really? You have mind reading skills now. How about the reason that I brought it up is because a doctor that was looking out for Manny said it.

MANILA, Philippines - Rehabilitation specialist Dr. Tyrone Reyes said the other day Manny Pacquiao should take extra care to immobilize his right shoulder and keep his arm in a sling for an extended period so as to avoid a retear of his rotator cuff.
              http://www.philstar.com/sports/2015/...acquiao-retear

Ahem. I think that says "rehabilitation specialist." So let's see. Once again, one of us doing the necessary research, and one of us just making up ****. Feel stupid yet? Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel more stupid as we go along.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              BTW - How many of those websites that you went to had a disclaimer that says that every injury is different and everyone heals differently and it may be different for you?
              By the way, how many websites have YOU been to says that you should be swimming at 1 month out and playing basketball at 3 months out. Find me just one. I didn't think so.

I provided to you what Manny's doctor's said. They should have better knowledge about Manny's case but still, read what they said and what occured. Arthroscopic surgery is less invasive and recovery is normally faster.
              Faster than what? Fast enough for him to swim at 1 month and play basketball at 3 months? How about I SHOW YOU what THE SURGEON THAT PERFORMED THE SURGERY SAYS:

@1:10

Wait. What was that? What did THE SURGEON THAT REPAIRED MANNY'S SHOULDER say? I think he said, "the rotator cuff tendon heals very slowly." Feel stupid yet? I'm still not done making you feel stupid.

2. If you took Kobe's words alone, as you did with Manny, what did you think? "Even now, the strength in my shoulder is good. It's fine. I can shoot" - Kobe

BTW - Kobe Bryant, yes he was badly injured but still played in a meaningless point in the game until the coach took him out.

Kobe Bryant right after the injury.
              You should really leave Kobe out of this, because you aren't helping yourself. He mentions that he played with it, but says "I've had this pain for a long time." He says he can shoot, but didn't take a shot for 7 months. Why? BECAUSE HE FOLLOWED THE DOCTOR'S ADVICE! This is an injury that can significantly impact his career, as was Manny's. One of them rehabbed the right way because of how serious this injury is. The other one admit not having rehab for 3 months and instead swimming, which is bad for your rotator cuff! So it's quite idiotic for you to bring up Kobe. By the way, let's se if Kobe passes the visual test:

"He grabbed his shoulder as he ran back down the court and checked out of the game a few minutes later.

Bryant checked back in with five minutes left in the fourth quarter and immediately favored his shoulder. He tried to rebound and dribble with his left hand, but it became clear something was wrong when he shot and made a turnaround 14-foot jumper with just his left hand."

Oh, and Pacquaio...?

hahahaha. Feel stupid yet? I'm not done with you.

3. See you just proved that you are very confused.
              Kobe Bryant returning to playing his sport is the same as Manny returning to his sport of boxing. The doctor said to Manny to not return to boxing for at least 6 months time. Manny took longer than that just like Kobe waited until the following season of basketball.
              This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. You say it only matters if it is their sport?
              1. This shows how desperate you are. So does this mean that Kobe could do anything besides basketball just because basketball is his sport? Please try to justify this moronic statement.

2. Manny Pacquaio has been a professional basketball player since 2014. IT IS HIS SPORT.
              "Pacquiao makes pro hoops debut"
              http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...sketball-debut

By the way, Manny Pacquaio returned to FULL CONTACT BASKETBALL in 6 months!!!
              http://www.philstar.com/sports/2015/...field-goal-pba

You want to compare that to Kobe?

So now according to ADP02 logic, he shouldn't have been playing basketball. lol. Even according to your own warped logic, you fail. Feeling stupid yet? But we are not done.

4. Just a bit after taking off the sling Kobe was quoted as saying that he already has "very good movement". Also weights was brought up. You think they are talking about his good shoulder? HA!
              More confusion from you. Activities should resume much sooner than 7 months. I even had a link on that and there is more but you ignore because it does not fit your agenda.
              You aren't going to gain any ground by bringing up Kobe Bryant. The coach said he was lifting weights. The coach DID NOT say he was lifting weights over his head. The coach never clarified if he was able to lift normally when it comes to using his right shoulder. This is just your spin. But we do have photographic evidence that you refuse to acknowledge.

Again, at the bottom that says "FIRST TIME BACK ON THE COURT SHOOTING. BOUT DAMN TIME!" How many months after surgery is that? 7 MONTHS! Why won't you acknowledge that one professional basketball player first took a shot at 7 months and the other at 3 months? You just try to spin this because Paquaio's isn't his shooting side hand, but both shoulders are forced to quickly go overhead, which I've shown you in various quotations is what causes rotator cuff pain. You have no answer for this.

So you quote Manny but a quote from Kobe Bryant is different for you and you have explanations for Kobe but do not think of how it can be possible for Manny.
              No one, including me, has a problem with what Kobe Bryant did. This is just your made up scenario to try to spin this. MANY PEOPLE have a problem with what Pacquaio did because he didn't go to rehab at all for 3 months and said he just swam in the ocean instead. I've posted many links about when someone can go back to swimming after this surgery. I've also posted quotations that says swimming not only does nothing for rehabbing this injury, but is counter-productive during rehab. Why don't you acknowledge this? EVEN DR. NEAL ELATTRACHE SHOWS THAT BASKETBALL AND SWIMMING IS NOT GOOD FOR ROTATOR CUFFS. Again, the doctor that performed the surgery!!!! You refuse to acknowledge that because it makes you feel stupid. But I'm not done with you.

What Manny meant? I said the same about Floyd and you called it "Floyd is dumb", "Floyd is not a doctor" and more. So just start with the approach that you used for Floyd.
              Floyd said he was dehydrated. Paquaio said he was healed from a full thickness rotator cuff tear by seawater. Everyone is shocked...except ADP02. lol. Even Freddie Roach doesn't buy it. You must be the biggest pacroach alive.

And for the grand finale:
              Myself, I think he meant that he is no longer feeling the pain that he once had, he had very good mobility with his shoulder and that the sea water had helped him as far as his wound is concerned. You know, the one that Manny can visually see which is his skin wound. He did not get an MRI at that point. When he did, his doctor said he was doing well but to refrain from strenous activities. So did Manny say he was at 100% at that point? So with that knowledge Manny said 80-90% healed. Only 8 or so months later (than surgery) did a doctor give him the OK to start to train. That is the same as Kobe's first thow at a basketball. I didn't calculate when Manny started to train but it was in 2016 not 3 months after surgery. So why are you not taking into account the official health condition?
              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU THINK HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE WOUND THAT HE CAN SEE???? HOW IDIOTIC IS THIS???? DESPERATION, DESPERATION, DESPERATION!

Before making the statement that God healed his wound, why did he do this:
              “No problem,” said Pacquiao displaying full vertical extension on his arm. "I’m fine."

1. If he is only talking about his visible wound, why is he showing the movement?

2. I thought you were a specialist on arthroscopic surgery. You mean that he is bragging that God healed the 3 little dots that were barely visible in the first place???? Is that really your stance? Yes or no? I need to be sure so I can find out how hard I can laugh at you.

You need to admit that you are wrong about what he meant. No normal person would believe this is about the visible scar. THIS IS BEYOND IDIOTIC. You aren't fooling anyone and instead you are losing creditability at an extremely fast rate. Are you going to maintain that you believe he is talking about his visible scar???? Please let me know.
              Last edited by travestyny; 04-23-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

"Studies show that orally rehydrating is better for you if you’re mildly dehydrated"

Why was Floyd not rushed to the hospital? It must have been for some mild dehydration that could have been resolved by drinking orally. Studies show that drinking orally does the trick and is quite quick! Quicker than calling a paramedic, and then using the IV? Well, we witnessed that Floyd already had drank orally enough to resolve mild dehydration. So yes, much quicker!!!

Floyd was also able to drink orally and drank enough to get close to normal. Studies show that drinking 600ml of plain water will rehydrate you in 45 minutes if you are mildly dehydrated.
                That is pretty much what we all witnessed that day after the weigh in. So it is a slam dunk!!!
                From WADA:
                It is the responsibility of the supervising physician to evaluate the medical legitimacy of the clinical indication for any TUE application involving the use of IV infusion. Oral rehydration is usually highly effective, yet there may be cases such as documented hyponatremia where hypertonic saline by IV is more effective than oral treatments.

Simple question. Does this make it clear that there may exist circumstances that make IV rehydration more effective than oral rehydration, even if the patient has the ability to orally rehydrate? What's your opinion?

Comment

From WADA:
                  It is the responsibility of the supervising physician to evaluate the medical legitimacy of the clinical indication for any TUE application involving the use of IV infusion. Oral rehydration is usually highly effective, yet there may be cases such as documented hyponatremia where hypertonic saline by IV is more effective than oral treatments.

Simple question. Does this make it clear that there may exist circumstances that make IV rehydration more effective than oral rehydration, even if the patient has the ability to orally rehydrate? What's your opinion?

I have asked you like 10 times now. What does that have to do with Floyd?

You still have no response.

Comment

I have asked you like 10 times now. What does that have to do with Floyd?

You still have no response.
                    Come on, you are smart enough to figure this out.

The question is, did Floyd have a condition that would make IV rehydration more effective than oral rehydration?

Do you have any information on this at all? Yes or no?

Comment

Oh really? You have mind reading skills now. How about the reason that I brought it up is because a doctor that was looking out for Manny said it.

MANILA, Philippines - Rehabilitation specialist Dr. Tyrone Reyes said the other day Manny Pacquiao should take extra care to immobilize his right shoulder and keep his arm in a sling for an extended period so as to avoid a retear of his rotator cuff.

Ahem. I think that says "rehabilitation specialist." So let's see. Once again, one of us doing the necessary research, and one of us just making up ****. Feel stupid yet? Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel more stupid as we go along.

By the way, how many websites have YOU been to says that you should be swimming at 1 month out and playing basketball at 3 months out. Find me just one. I didn't think so.

Faster than what? Fast enough for him to swim at 1 month and play basketball at 3 months? How about I SHOW YOU what THE SURGEON THAT PERFORMED THE SURGERY SAYS:

Wait. What was that? What did THE SURGEON THAT REPAIRED MANNY'S SHOULDER say? I think he said, "the rotator cuff tendon heals very slowly." Feel stupid yet? I'm still not done making you feel stupid.

You should really leave Kobe out of this, because you aren't helping yourself. He mentions that he played with it, but says "I've had this pain for a long time." He says he can shoot, but didn't take a shot for 7 months. Why? BECAUSE HE FOLLOWED THE DOCTOR'S ADVICE! This is an injury that can significantly impact his career, as was Manny's. One of them rehabbed the right way because of how serious this injury is. The other one admit not having rehab for 3 months and instead swimming, which is bad for your rotator cuff! So it's quite idiotic for you to bring up Kobe. By the way, let's se if Kobe passes the visual test:

"He grabbed his shoulder as he ran back down the court and checked out of the game a few minutes later.

Bryant checked back in with five minutes left in the fourth quarter and immediately favored his shoulder. He tried to rebound and dribble with his left hand, but it became clear something was wrong when he shot and made a turnaround 14-foot jumper with just his left hand."

hahahaha. Feel stupid yet? I'm not done with you.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. You say it only matters if it is their sport?
                      1. This shows how desperate you are. So does this mean that Kobe could do anything besides basketball just because basketball is his sport? Please try to justify this moronic statement.

2. Manny Pacquaio has been a professional basketball player since 2014. IT IS HIS SPORT.
                      "Pacquiao makes pro hoops debut"

By the way, Manny Pacquaio returned to FULL CONTACT BASKETBALL in 6 months!!!

You want to compare that to Kobe?

So now according to ADP02 logic, he shouldn't have been playing basketball. lol. Even according to your own warped logic, you fail. Feeling stupid yet? But we are not done.

You aren't going to gain any ground by bringing up Kobe Bryant. The coach said he was lifting weights. The coach DID NOT say he was lifting weights over his head. The coach never clarified if he was able to lift normally when it comes to using his right shoulder. This is just your spin. But we do have photographic evidence that you refuse to acknowledge.

Again, at the bottom that says "FIRST TIME BACK ON THE COURT SHOOTING. BOUT DAMN TIME!" How many months after surgery is that? 7 MONTHS! Why won't you acknowledge that one professional basketball player first took a shot at 7 months and the other at 3 months? You just try to spin this because Paquaio's isn't his shooting side hand, but both shoulders are forced to quickly go overhead, which I've shown you in various quotations is what causes rotator cuff pain. You have no answer for this.

No one, including me, has a problem with what Kobe Bryant did. This is just your made up scenario to try to spin this. MANY PEOPLE have a problem with what Pacquaio did because he didn't go to rehab at all for 3 months and said he just swam in the ocean instead. I've posted many links about when someone can go back to swimming after this surgery. I've also posted quotations that says swimming not only does nothing for rehabbing this injury, but is counter-productive during rehab. Why don't you acknowledge this? EVEN DR. NEAL ELATTRACHE SHOWS THAT BASKETBALL AND SWIMMING IS NOT GOOD FOR ROTATOR CUFFS. Again, the doctor that performed the surgery!!!! You refuse to acknowledge that because it makes you feel stupid. But I'm not done with you.

Floyd said he was dehydrated. Paquaio said he was healed from a full thickness rotator cuff tear by seawater. Everyone is shocked...except ADP02. lol. Even Freddie Roach doesn't buy it. You must be the biggest pacroach alive.

And for the grand finale:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU THINK HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE WOUND THAT HE CAN SEE???? HOW IDIOTIC IS THIS???? DESPERATION, DESPERATION, DESPERATION!

Before making the statement that God healed his wound, why did he do this:
                      “No problem,” said Pacquiao displaying full vertical extension on his arm. "I’m fine."

1. If he is only talking about his visible wound, why is he showing the movement?

2. I thought you were a specialist on arthroscopic surgery. You mean that he is bragging that God healed the 3 little dots that were barely visible in the first place???? Is that really your stance? Yes or no? I need to be sure so I can find out how hard I can laugh at you.

You need to admit that you are wrong about what he meant. No normal person would believe this is about the visible scar. THIS IS BEYOND IDIOTIC. You aren't fooling anyone and instead you are losing creditability at an extremely fast rate. Are you going to maintain that you believe he is talking about his visible scar???? Please let me know.
                      You left out from specialist that there is another option 2 which is to rehab soon after surgery. You also didn't include that there have been athletes with high threshold tolerance to pain.

----------------

You are confused. Rehab means to work on the injured area.

-----------------

Wrong: Floyd said he was extremely dehydrated and thanked Dr Alez Ariza on how to professionally rehydrate himself and that is by way of an IV.

Only Floyd fans believe that out of all people, it was Floyd that went and used a prohibited method and for a BS reason since he did not need to rehydrate much, if any. Floyd boasted right after getting the IV that unlike others who need to rehydrate 15-20lbs, he does not have to. Can you believe that would come out of his mouth right after getting an IV? Just crazy!

Articles that you had links to also questioned FLoyd's rehydration. Everyone has.

You are completely confused. The video is talking about how an injury can occur.

Kobe said soon after that he had good movement but thanks for the laugh that it was about something else. maybe it was about his good shoulder? HA!

Manny is player and coach. When I had checked, in like over a year that he was playing basketball he had played about 30 minutes total.
                      Manny is an attraction. He goes in, plays a bit then comes out.
                      Manny shoots with his uninjured shoulder. Kobe could have done that with his eyes closes too but thanks for the laugh!

Even if it was for short period of time, the bad thing that I could have seen is that Manny could have still accidentally reinjured himself. It was something that Manny was willing to do and thought the risk was low. There are athletes that have in their contract that they cannot do crazy sports on their off time for that very reason. Nobody is really controlling Manny so he did whatever he wanted.

"old" travestyny is still asking "new" travestyny that he needs to get the MRI and the video of the surgery or to get the renowned doctor to confess that it must be a lie .... it just has to be because or else, this would just be speculation at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X