No announcement yet.

Asian store owner from the hood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
    Even the Asians? I take it you've never been to a Vietnamese hood.

I live in a suburb of Dallas. 90% of my neighbors are Vietnamese. None seem hood though. They're quiet and mostly keep to themselves but at least from my experience dallas asians are pretty chill.

H town either has a different vibe or something, but that whole city is hood.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      I live in a suburb of Dallas. 90% of my neighbors are Vietnamese. None seem hood though. They're quiet and mostly keep to themselves but at least from my experience dallas asians are pretty chill.

H town either has a different vibe or something, but that whole city is hood.
      I went to a predominantly Asian high school for a short time and only the Vietnamese dudes were scary. Japanese dudes sold a lot of X but they mainly just fixed up their cars, the Vietnamese dudes rolled deep in buckets with the trunk full of guns. Nobody knows the Chinese people were doing, they only talked to other Chinese people. The Vietnamese area here has worse crime stats than anywhere else in town. Guess that's why stereotyping across the board doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
      X