Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****sexuality is NOT a Virtue and It should not be PROMOTED as Normal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone legit saying being gay is a virtue lol? I mean besides some smug ******* who happens to be gay like Elton John or Perez Hilton or that gay twitter conservative guy who hates Hilary but loves black dudes.

I think you are just projecting your own gay fears or simply trolling. No question the world is being pussified & nerfed, but I think gay cats are the least troubling part of that bigger problem pussification & nerfing cuz a solid segment of gay people just stick to hanging with gay people & don't have any sort of agenda besides in their bedroom behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      ****sexuality occurs in thousands of different species of animal throughout the natural world. ****sexuality/bisexuality was an accepted part of most societies for centuries before religion turned up.
      Of course it's natural, I mean how could anyone read a thread like this, or watch how gay people are treated in some communities within our society and still choose to be gay.
      No it doesn't you goof. Those same animals who have the rare gay sex(which you get off to and document by the thousands) still reproduce with females. It's the same reason straight men in prison start banging men. But with animals it's even less relevant because they are not able to appriciate gender differences sexually the same way humans can, they're not 'grossed out' because they don't have that kind of capacity.

So yeah, faygs are not natural and as Manny said, they are much lower than animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        cuz a solid segment of gay people just stick to hanging with gay people & don't have any sort of agenda besides in their bedroom behind closed doors.
        You know they're now allowed to donate blood right? Despite being 97% higher STD rates.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          You know they're now allowed to donate blood right? Despite being 97% higher STD rates.
          And? I mean the least of your problems if you need a blood transfusion is maybe getting herpes from a gay dude vs a straight dude.

Comment

Is anyone legit saying being gay is a virtue lol? I mean besides some smug ******* who happens to be gay like Elton John or Perez Hilton or that gay twitter conservative guy who hates Hilary but loves black dudes.

I think you are just projecting your own gay fears or simply trolling. No question the world is being pussified & nerfed, but I think gay cats are the least troubling part of that bigger problem pussification & nerfing cuz a solid segment of gay people just stick to hanging with gay people & don't have any sort of agenda besides in their bedroom behind closed doors.
            I think his point is that being gay is bring praised as if it were a virtue. It appears the media is actively encouraging it past the point of just acceptance.

Comment

And? I mean the least of your problems if you need a blood transfusion is maybe getting herpes from a gay dude vs a straight dude.
              Alright lets see how liberal and progressive you are. Can you answer honestly please: if you were in need of it would you accept the fayg blood or refuse?

Comment

What a gross thread,

I'm glad we live in a day and age where if I feel like sucking a dick, I can.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Alright lets see how liberal and progressive you are. Can you answer honestly please: if you were in need of it would you accept the fayg blood or refuse?
                  LOL is that a choice. "Would you like gay or straight blood?" If I need blood I need blood & if I don't get it the assumption is I'll die so I'd accept any blood they are willing to give me with or without the herpes, but sure based on your stats, which I don't know if true or not, if they asked me today if I wanted gay or straight blood I'd have to go with straight blood cuz there would seem to be more chance of not getting herpes tainted blood or whatever & I'm an odds type of cat.

Comment

LOL is that a choice. "Would you like gay or straight blood?" If I need blood I need blood & if I don't get it the assumption is I'll die so I'd accept any blood they are willing to give me with or without the herpes, but sure based on your stats, which I don't know if true or not, if they asked me today if I wanted gay or straight blood I'd have to go with straight blood cuz there would seem to be more chance of not getting herpes tainted blood or whatever & I'm an odds type of cat.
                    Ohhhhh bigot! bigot! bigot!

Comment

The natural evolution of the morals of society. What will it look like 50 years from now??

Comment

Working...
                      X