Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone stop talking because of your Political beliefs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Has anyone stop talking because of your Political beliefs?

Weather your're a Republican or democrat has this happen to you? This girl at my job who is a big romney FAN took me off her Facebook friends list. I'm 100% sure she did this because I support Obama. Me and her were very cool and we use to talk all the time. Now she only says hi and bye. I'm a little hurt by this because we were good friends. I don't understand why people take politics so seriously where that stop talking to people because what they believe in.

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Weather your're a Republican or democrat has this happen to you? This girl at my job who is a big romney FAN took me off her Facebook friends list. I'm 100% sure she did this because I support Obama. Me and her were very cool and we use to talk all the time. Now she only says hi and bye. I'm a little hurt by this because we were good friends. I don't understand why people take politics so seriously where that stop talking to people because what they believe in.
    Maybe you were preachy or she disliked something you said. People are superficial creatures we all walk around with our own head up our ass and think the world revolves around us.
    Last edited by lparm; 10-24-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

That's High School BS ... blow her off for being so immature.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Maybe you were preachy or she disliked something you said. People are superficial creatures we all walk around with our own head up our asses and think the world revolves around us.
        The funny this is I never made any status about Obama. All I did was post Obama pictures like this.
        Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

She probably go tired of you posting pics of feet on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            She probably go tired of you posting pics of feet on Facebook
            I'm a different man on Facebook.

Comment

Nah, I feel strong about my beliefs, and I love putting myself in defensible positions, and arguing my way out of them, schooling everybody along the way.

I wouldn't discuss them openly at work, though. But on my facebook with only people I know, I wouldn't stop.

Comment

I only discuss politics with people who are close to me.

Comment

Fck it I won't even bring it up with her. I'm going to continue to be nice to her like nothing happened. I'll show her that I'm civilized.

Comment

Fck it I won't even bring it up with her. I'm going to continue to be nice to her like nothing happened. I'll show her that I'm civilized.
                    ^^^ Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X