Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo choosing from James Kirkland leftovers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one who started this thread is a total idiot. And now I am curious. After watching that fight with Molina what was your score card looking like. Kirkland was getting annihilated in this fight. And NO the knock out was not coming. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Canelo will be brutally KO'd by Kirk! Plain duck, just like he is ducking Lara!

Canelo is close to become the P4P Duck King!!!!
      the high standards people must have of Canelo coming of a loss against the best fighter in the world, after beating who many believed was the best fighter in his division, and in his comeback fight he's already ducking the entire Jr. Middleweight division. Not bad for a 23 year old

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Canelo will be brutally KO'd by Kirk! Plain duck, just like he is ducking Lara!

Canelo is close to become the P4P Duck King!!!!
        was cotto getting the same caliber opponents at 23??
        thats what i thought...
        i guess is canelos fault for kirkland trying to make more money than he already signed for, or maybe is his fault that punisher had that bike accident, or maybe you consider Austin Trout a bum the same bum who clearly outboxed cotto, and floyd i supposed is another cherrypick right??
        by the way after cotto lost to trout he never looked for a rematch or lara or molina, instead he was trying to get fights with ishe, k9 or delvin...
        btw canelo wanted maravilla before the murray fight by that time nobody knew he was badly injured, and by that time maravilla wanted cotto and your hero had no intentions for that fight..
        lara going after canelo means he is looking for money, but guess what canelo is after the money too... and lara is not the best option for a ppv, no money, no real title... deal with it...
        Last edited by icha; 12-27-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Molina should be blacklisted from boxing. he's a holding bum like wlad that should be dq'd every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            the high standards people must have of Canelo coming of a loss against the best fighter in the world, after beating who many believed was the best fighter in his division, and in his comeback fight he's already ducking the entire Jr. Middleweight division. Not bad for a 23 year old
            Yea cause fighting Michael Jennings, Delvin Rodriguez & Yuri Foreman is the best accomplishment any boxer can have after losing.

Comment

why not Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                why not Lara?
                so if you were shaefer will you put lara on canelos first ppv ??
                no money, no real title, not a fan friendly style...
                lara after beating trout deserves to be the mandatory at any champion, but canelo is not the champion anymore....

Comment

i agree with op. canelo shouldn't fight other jr mw's because other jr's mw's might have fought other jr mw's.

some of you need to get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                    i agree with op. canelo shouldn't fight other jr mw's because other jr's mw's might have fought other jr mw's.

some of you need to get a grip.

Molina, Angulo aren't they jr. mw's?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      so if you were shaefer will you put lara on canelos first ppv ??
                      no money, no real title, not a fan friendly style...
                      lara after beating trout deserves to be the mandatory at any champion, but canelo is not the champion anymore....
                      Golden Boy doesn't want him to fight Molina either, but Alvarez's people want it. They could do the same with Lara, but they probably aren't.

Comment

Working...
                      X