No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder fights bums for a good reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see where he went down.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and put in my prediction that Wilder will not make it. As the man said above, so many bad habits ti iron out. Weak chin to boot! Not good.

Comment

Maybe when he takes a step up he will be exposed like Nathan Cleverly?
      But maybe Deontay should fight the winner of Haye vs Fury?

Comment

WHAT? The winner of Haye vs Fury?! That's crazy, he would be annihilated. David Haye is without a doubt the best boxer in the world now besides Wladimir. And if Fury can overturn him imagine what he would do to Deontay!

Even Fury can throw a straighter punch than that idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
          I didn't see where he went down.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and put in my prediction that Wilder will not make it. As the man said above, so many bad habits ti iron out. Weak chin to boot! Not good.
          He went down against Harold Sconiers but got up to win. It's not the end of the world but it shows he's not infallible.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            . Didn't know about his kid either. I can see why they are taking it slow but i will point to hasim rahman who only had 10 amateur fights & won 2 world titles... He was fighting trevor birbeck by his 16th fight... I'd like to see him step it up now...
            True but Rahman had been fighting guys on the street his whole life, he used to work for gangs as a body guard before he started boxing.

Comment

Now this explains it, i'm officially a fan now, thanks op

Comment

Working...
              X