Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice KOs opponent in 17 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to keep on fighting journeymen, and desperate fans are all going to start hyping him as a top level contender to face one of the Klitschko bros. He will be more comfortable in Boxing than he was in the UFC though because now he won't have to worry about being taking down and gassing out easily, but sooner or later he's going get KTFO.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 08-13-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        He's going to keep on fighting journeymen, and desperate fans are all going to start hyping him as a top level contender to face one of the Klitschko bros. He will be more comfortable in Boxing than he was in the UFC though because now he won't have to worry about being taking down and gassing out easily, but sooner or later he's going get KTFO.
        lol , he wont be fighting any klits anytime soon...

The point I was making in the other thread about him was he will bring excitement.....

there is more excitement at this 4 round fight than any klits fight... plain and simple.

I am not saying he can beat the klits lol, but hes more exciting plain and simple.

Look at that fight all 17 seconds of it, and listen to the crowd.....

This is what boxing needs...

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
          hmmmmmmmmmm its mma, we are discussing boxing, did you watch the 17 second clip?? As I told you guys n the other thread he is simply more exciting than the other heavyweights, because he wants to ****in fight.

Everyone in their right mind knows mma was a bad fit for him.....

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
            lets be fair here Kimbo won that fight, they gave it to Gannon because Kimbo couldn't rise due to his stamina but look who did more damage, look at Sean Gannon's face you're going to tell me he won? he did his damage too but honestly I can't credit a man with a win solely because the other guy got tired of slaughtering you. if that's a loss then that's how I want to lose in any loss I ever take

Comment

thats cool..welcome to the heavyweight division

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Whoa!! Is it just me or did he look back at the ropes before he landed?
                its just u! obviously! the 1st guy he faces that knows how to counter will put his old azz to sleep.

Comment

He going to get ko by a bum

Comment

I would love to see Brock Lesnar try out Boxing. It'd be funny to see him running as soon as he get hit. It's funny how the guy is built as a brick house, but as soon as you hit him, then he's in surviving mode. There's nothing that would amuse me more to see him getting beat up by smaller guys.

Comment

Maybe he can fight 6-7 fights really quick and then fight Monte Barrett and get KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X