Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Jackson is just messing around with lineups.. he will continue to mess around as they make the playofsss easily, and by that time, he will have the best rotation and starting ineup all set and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by -0- View Post
      i always knew you were a fag.

ignore list.
      you guys won the championship... because celts were unhelthy...

healthy celts destroys lakers

truth hurts but its the truth

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      i'd like to see Fish's minutes limited as well

you just dropped two notches on the respect ladder
      typical laker nuthuggers

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        you guys won the championship... because celts were unhelthy...

healthy celts destroys lakers

truth hurts but its the truth

typical laker nuthuggers

the only reason the Celts beat us is because Trev and Drew were injured...but we STILL got to the finals....take KG out and they cant even get in the ECF

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
          Phil Jackson is just messing around with lineups.. he will continue to mess around as they make the playofsss easily, and by that time, he will have the best rotation and starting ineup all set and ready.
          he doesn't need to mess with the lineups.

have lamar come off the bench.

brown needs to start unless he shows he can't.

let sasha and farmar fight for the remaining pg minutes.

mbenga should NEVER get minutes except in garbage time , he's a practice player and emergency player only. when bynum sits just go small.

powell should start until pau gets back.

he has 15 foot jumper range and rebounds.

with kobe , lamar , ron and fisher too many ball handlers/hogs at once.

Comment

the only reason the Celts beat us is because Trev and Drew were injured...but we STILL got to the finals....take KG out and they cant even get in the ECF
            just put him on ignore.

ain't in no mood for idiot celtics fans or wannabe celtics fans because their team sucks.

Comment

i'd like to see Fish's minutes limited as well

you just dropped two notches on the respect ladder
              shannon , sasha and jordan needs minutes.

idiot phil jackson is playing them 3-4 minutes a piece? for what?

a guy can't contributed with that limited time. might as well just give 1 guy all that minutes so he can get into the flow and warmed up.

i just put him on ignore. i ain't in no mood after what happened in the ducks game.

Comment

lolz comparing kg to trev and drew?

Originally posted by -0- View Post
                just put him on ignore.

ain't in no mood for idiot celtics fans or wannabe celtics fans because their team sucks.

i like kg and ra (why i like celts in the first place)

Comment

I am not completely sold on the idea of Brown starting just yet but get the man more minutes for sure! He's great off the bench, great at creating momentum shifts. Sascha is gettin on my ****in nerves, might as well play Morrison instead of him haha j/k.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
                    I am not completely sold on the idea of Brown starting just yet but get the man more minutes for sure! He's great off the bench, great at creating momentum shifts. Sascha is gettin on my ****in nerves, might as well play Morrison instead of him haha j/k.
                    we won't know if he's capable 'til he gets minutes.

bench fisher and let's find out. fisher is old. he was struggling since last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by -0- View Post
                      we won't know if he's capable 'til he gets minutes.

bench fisher and let's find out. fisher is old. he was struggling since last year.
                      Yea he was struggling, to be honest if he hadn't come up big in the playoffs I would have kept him on my **** list. I am defiantely not opposed to Shannon starting and seeing how it goes. I just don't know the likelyhood of that happening, Phil seems to have unbelievable faith in Fish despite the fact he's gettin older and slower haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X