Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thread : Larry Merchants Commentary and Scoring Were Terrible Last Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Larry rules. The big kids know the truth.

The geeks like Kellerman
    Ha!..

Exactly!..Larry is a man that speaks the truth!..and his Mind..with no fear!..we need more commentators like him..his scoring is usually on point too..

Comment

I found it much more enjoyable listening to him during Mosley-Mayorga than Kellerman during all his broadcasts.

Comment

Why do people keep comparing Max Kellerman & Larry Merchant like they are the only 2 choices in the world. THEY BOTH ARE TERRIBLE! HBO should use some of that premium channel pay they make & get some better announcers.

Comment

What is not to like about Larry Merchant? As Silencers said, and I will now exaggerate, he spreads joy wherever he goes!

Comment

Larry Merchant is ****ing terrible. I haven't liked Merchant for a very long time. Couple him with Jim Lampley just makes HBO commentary horrible. Everybody doesn't like the same things Merchant likes and I hate that he speaks as if everybody does that **** ain't right. Sometimes he does have a legit beef with some of the fights he commentates on but I hate that he does not respect all styles of boxing and if its not a style he likes being fought that night he is going to critize and downgrade a good boxing match. Thats ****ed up and totally wrong. Me personally I would have been fired Merchant and Lampley. Lampley is a worse play by play than Merchant is a lead commentator and thats extremely hard to be but Lampley pulled it off.

Comment

Working...
            X