Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Top Five "I would" from EastEnders (all time)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beeatch!
    yes, i should have said her sweet knickers, debbi is 5'9" w/o heels. i love when birds with nice knees, i met one this weekend, tall, amazing ass, the most beautiful calves you've ever seen, she was wearing hooker boots, too
    Hookers boots?

Filled with cum and condoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Hookers boots?

Filled with cum and condoms.

i'll provide the cum, there's enough in me bollocks to fill both those boots...when she unzipped those calf high boots, i thought of Rogue under the love tree, and , uh, i had to, uh, go to the bathroom for a few minutes and give me palm a quick shag

Comment

Originally posted by beeatch!
        i'll provide the cum, there's enough in me bollocks to fill both those boots...when she unzipped those calf high boots, i thought of Rogue under the love tree, and , uh, i had to, uh, go to the bathroom for a few minutes and give me palm a quick shag
        lol

Calves are cool.

But i cant just sit here typing and wanking all night!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
          lol

Calves are cool.

But i cant just sit here typing and wanking all night!

my wrist is getting sore too, still thinking about those calves, MY God! the calves - sp perfectly shaped i wanted desperatly to lick them and rub my bollocks all over them, if only u could have seen them, but, then i'd have had to wait to get in the bathroom

Comment

Joe's mum... yeah, she would have got one.

And I feel cheated on that Beeatch! was talking late-night filth with someone else.

Comment

cant believe zoe wasn't on that list

top 3

1:zoe (michelle ryan)

2: kate (jill halfpenny)

3: tiffany (martine mccutcheon)

Comment

That chick from Love Actually is as cute as a button, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
                  Joe's mum... yeah, she would have got one.

And I feel cheated on that Beeatch! was talking late-night filth with someone else.

oh, Annie, we'll always have those hours under the love tree, mushing our bodies together

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I love EastEnders sometimes. It's throwaway fun if you're in the mood, with a load of hard Londoners "sortin' it aaaaaaaat!" It's a bit like Coronation St. but with people hitting each other over the head every week.

Here's my top five all-time EastEnders "I would" list, which could be subject to change, and I may have forgotten some.

No order of preference, just top five:

Tiffany (Martine McCutcheon, you might have saw her in that ****ty Hugh Grant movie where he's supposed to be Tony Blair... you can see 'em out on google)

Binnie (Remember Binnie? She used to have a les up with Della and work behind the bar about ten years back. No pics of her on the net that I could find, but... she used to les off. Instant entry in the top five, natch).

Kate (Jill Halfpenny - older bird with big knockers. Nuff said!)

**** Knows (Daniella Denby Ashe... can't even remember what her name was in it now, she might not even have been that nice when she was actually in the series. But she'd get it up the pap now).

Wellard

My list:

1) Lydia(Marlaine Gordon)- girl who hooked up with Steve Elliot.Real Cutie.
                    2)Nina(Troy Titus-Adams)-Nice looker, tall and slender.Sad she didn't hook up with Mick the right way.
                    3)Tiffany(Martine McCutcheon)-sad she used Beppe the way she did, but had strong attitude.Still a cutie too.
                    4)Melanie(Tamzin Outhwaithe)-like Nina, tall and slender, tough cookie too.
                    5)Mary Flaherty(Melanie Clark Pullen)-Pretty, with the nicest smile.

Comment

1. Dawn Swann.
                      2. Chelsea Fox.
                      3. Tiffany Mitchell.
                      4. Stacey Slater.
                      5. Ronnie Mitchell.

My list > Anorak's (by some distance).

Comment

Working...
                      X