• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Lmfao! When has Lara EVER beat the sh it out of anyone?! Ha
    Ask angulo that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Ask angulo that one.
      So when Angulo had him on queer st twice you call that beating someone's azz? I said it before and I'll say it again Lara showed heart and adversity but he went through hell and back in that fight. That was in NO WAY a azz kicking

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        This guy better make some big moves fast.

The clock is ticking quickly he's in danger of becoming just another footnote if he doesn't.
        35 is the new 25.

up your ped game bro.

Comment

So when Angulo had him on queer st twice you call that beating someone's azz? I said it before and I'll say it again Lara showed heart and adversity but he went through hell and back in that fight. That was in NO WAY a azz kicking
          Lara fu.cked that dude up..he was unrecognizable.

Comment

Why wasn't it? Angulo was accused of quitting. And he wasn't quitting because he ate too much ice cream and steak before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Hagler was retired by this time
              The guy in your sig has an awful haircut. It looks like he went bald with the horseshoe pattern but somehow regrew his hair on top while leaving the sides untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Lara is a coward. He recently defended is title against Jan Zaveck ranked 24th by boxrec and Delvin Rodriguez ranked 42nd by boxrec. That's pathetic. Nobody GGG has defended his title against in years was ranked so low.
                Lara:
                Paul Williams
                Darnell Boone (GGG's sparring partner)
                Canelo
                Trout
                Angulo
                Vanes when Vanes was undefeated and thought to be one of the top JMW in the game.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Lara could fight Andrate but he cherry picks bums instead. Lara calls out GGG to look fearless while he actually fights guys like Rodriguez.
                Demetrius Andrade: Lara a Last Resort, I’d Fight Jack Culcay

http://www.boxingscene.com/demetrius...culcay--106350

"We've already offered him twice and he doesn't want to fight...he just talks **** on Twitter, but doesn't fight...he's desperate...I'm willing to fight with him, but he's the one who doesn't want to fight," stated WBA jr. middleweight champion Erislandy Lara, who had some choice words about undefeated WBO jr. middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  The guy in your sig has an awful haircut. It looks like he went bald with the horseshoe pattern but somehow regrew his hair on top while leaving the sides untouched.
                  That's actually a hairstyle in Dallas. Dudes in Dallas are wearing their hair like that. I wondered what was going on with his hair and I called my friend and she told me that's the style down ther, the Dallas Shag

Comment

He's getting older now so more people will be open to fighting him. He needs to slow down though or it'll just take longer

Comment

Bernard Hopkins was 36 when he beat Felix Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                      X