Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News boss roger ailes, slammed with sexual harassment lawsuit by Gretchen Carlson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News boss roger ailes, slammed with sexual harassment lawsuit by Gretchen Carlson

Lmao

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gretchen-...000000925.html

I always laugh at these lawsuits, Women are willing to be demoralized for money and security is all this shows.

If the guy harassed you the first time why still work there and only file a lawsuit after you got fired? If you were really legit and had been offended you would have went to the police or filed a suit immediately not work there for 11 more years.

Its Ironic how it only bothers her now that she is no longer on FOX news and was let go from her hosting job that probably made her 2 to 3 million dollars a year.

Basically money is more important than these females dignity. If they had any dignity at all they wouldn't wait this long to file a suit, its all BS. she is feigning just mad cause she lost her high paying job.

this is pathetic it shows how some women do not have any principals or morals, women will suck dick to keep a job but the moment they are let go or not getting that money coming in they will cry rape or harassment.

This reminds me of that American Apparel CEO, this latina chick was sending him nudes of her and basically giving him BJs, later she ws let go and she filed a suit saying she was being taken advantage of and sexually used etc.
    Last edited by hectari; 07-06-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

If I was a billionaire hiring sexy ass newswomen I'd be trying to bang them too. I'd be making sure I was getting it BEFORE hiring them doe. And make them sign non-disclosure agreements.

For sure this dude has banged that chick who was dogging Trump awhile back. She gets all the cherry gigs. She's ass to mouthed his old c#ck I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If I was a billionaire hiring sexy ass newswomen I'd be trying to bang them too. I'd be making sure I was getting it BEFORE hiring them doe. And make them sign non-disclosure agreements.

For sure this dude has banged that chick who was dogging Trump awhile back. She gets all the cherry gigs. She's ass to mouthed his old c#ck I bet.
        Dude only a bisexual man or gay will let a beautiful woman lick his stinking butthole filled wtih bacteria its gross and disturbing.

These hot women are full of crap, if they had issue why continue to work in an environment where you are being degraded, because they are willing to degrade themselves for money.

She was probably flirting back with him, I used to see guys flirt with girls all the time years ago when I worked at an amusement park it was all friendly and they would flirt back, now if you do that and they remember you they might say hey that guy became filthy rich ill say he sexually harrassed me at our old job and file a lawsuit!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dude only a bisexual man or gay will let a beautiful woman lick his stinking butthole filled wtih bacteria its gross and disturbing.

These hot women are full of crap, if they had issue why continue to work in an environment where you are being degraded, because they are willing to degrade themselves for money.

She was probably flirting back with him, I used to see guys flirt with girls all the time years ago when I worked at an amusement park it was all friendly and they would flirt back, now if you do that and they remember you they might say hey that guy became filthy rich ill say he sexually harrassed me at our old job and file a lawsuit!
          Bosses f#cking their employees is an epidemic lol. I wouldn't put it past this guy or anyone else including woman bosses. And fair play to them. I don't see a problem with f#cking someone you find attractive regardless if they are your employer or employee and sometimes you're gonna throw that line out there and won't get a bite.

But **** man only these two know what did or didn't happen I just don't see it as a stretch to think it did happen and if it did who gives a f#ck. It sounds unlikely it effected her job THAT much cuz she's talking about things happening in 2013 and she didn't get cut loose til 2016 in a volatile business like news.

Comment

Def nothing coming outta this, who knows if she's telling the truth. Roger Ailes is pretty much confirmed a kinda slimey individual but it could be sour grapes. I don't wanna rush to judgement, but Ailes has more then enough lawyers to be able to litigate the hell outta this so nothing comes, or just give out hush money. Regardless of whether he did this or not, he will be compelled to dish out $$ because this is MESSY.

Real bad look PR wise for Fox though, I just figured Gretchen would work there forever being that she was like the perfect physical embodiment of what you imagine a Fox News female to look like. White, attractive conservative Murican woman. When I first read it, I just thought they said it was Greta Von Sustren and was really gonna

Comment

The news is obviously biased. They find a creepy, perverted looking pic of this guy and position it as if he's gawking at her, while she smiles innocently in her pic.

Biased media, **** em.

Comment

Out of all the hot ass women that work for fox and this is the one he goes after? I mean she ain't be that ugly but way higher quality of poon nanny works for fox

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  The news is obviously biased. They find a creepy, perverted looking pic of this guy and position it as if he's gawking at her, while she smiles innocently in her pic.

Biased media, **** em.

That's actually a very non creeper photo of Ailes, try googling him. , all his pics look a little creepy to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    That's actually a very non creeper photo of Ailes, try googling him. , all his pics look a little creepy to be honest.
                    Looks like the type of rich man who spends most of his vacation time in Thailand.

Comment

Working...
                    X