Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    you seem to know alot about all those stuff
    is that how u define ur wife?
    No thats how i said you live your life. Oh i see your not clever enough to reply so you are trying to turn it around on me. Man you are good!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
      Ya thats why he will end up having Parkinsons or motor skills problems another worthless post be some worthless Plankiao aka Pacduckiao fans u do know your god is human. Delusional F@ccks
      you may need to get into another sport more your speed...like cheerleading or cross stitching. This combative stuff may be to much for you to handle!

Comment

Pacquiao fans make a serious debate really childish really fast!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Those Neurologist were just trying to piggy back off Pac's name

Ethically what they did was completely wrong and should have there license to practice medicine revoked. A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH

Pac saying he wants to fight twice next year and wants JMM 5 just proves that he ain't no b*tch, lets see if JMM is though
          lol this guy is still mad about manny getting ktfo
          get over it dude, its getting sad

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            youre just mad coz finnaly the mexicutioning ended last month after a decade of heartache.. but dont be so comfy , nonito is the mexicuting everyone right now.. just be prepared
            That just shows how ignorant you are dont let me knock Pacduckiao dick out your mouth. I am not even mexicant you nip and I like Donaire cause he is from the Bay and I even met the guy and no he will not become any executioner wow he beat an old man Arce you nips are sooooo funny. Let see if fights Rigo or Mares then you can talk other than that stick to what you do best being Plankiao aka Pacduckiao butt boy.

Comment

That just shows how ignorant you are dont let me knock Pacduckiao dick out your mouth. I am not even mexicant you nip and I like Donaire cause he is from the Bay and I even met the guy and no he will not become any executioner wow he beat an old man Arce you nips are sooooo funny. Let see if fights Rigo or Mares then you can talk other than that stick to what you do best being Plankiao aka Pacduckiao butt boy.
              ofcourse youre not mexcian , thats why youre so affected by my post..lol

the mexicutioning continues with or without the pacman ..hell, old ass viloria still kicking yo ass

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                No thats how i said you live your life. Oh i see your not clever enough to reply so you are trying to turn it around on me. Man you are good!
                u said im not clever enough then u said im good
                which one is it?

u did say those things like u do them in a daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  you may need to get into another sport more your speed...like cheerleading or cross stitching. This combative stuff may be to much for you to handle!
                  Na Im good I've been watching boxing since I was a kid and trained in boxing you on the other have only been Pac butt boy since he became popular. So stick to what you do best and polish Plankiao aka Pacduckiao's pole. Marquez murphed your god and you probably still wake up in cold sweats about the KO of the Decade by the Champion of the Decade.

Comment

you have a very nasty way of posting. You have no dignity! or pride! What a worthless human!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      ofcourse youre not mexcian , thats why youre so affected by my post..lol

the mexicutioning continues with or without the pacman ..hell, old ass viloria still kicking yo ass
                      Ya sure I've seen all your post all u do is cry about Mayweather your secret lover always got Floyd in your mouth. Dude Plankiao got KO live with it u might have to go see a psychiatrist for the nightmare you keep on having of Pacduckiao getting KO the F@ck out. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X