Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Stevenson: I'll Put Your Dirty Mouth To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight needs to happen! Stevenson needs to get humbled and Kovalev is the perfect man for the job.

Comment

lol I like them both, a good fight where I don't care who wins, winner just gets that L from Bhop

Comment

Originally posted by B-LITUS View Post
        This fight needs to happen! Stevenson needs to get humbled and Kovalev is the perfect man for the job.
        Why because Stevens is a mouthy black guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          So Kovalev admits he's ugly?
          He is saying that it is not the same business for Stevenson now than it was before to talk about who is beautiful or not )

Comment

damn man bad blood is brewing i cant wait, i hope it happens. It'd be ncie to see them get two more victories each to hype it even more. Im Canadian and rooting on Adonis but after he signed with haymon and said that stupid **** im starting to back kovalev

Comment

If this fight doesn't happen in 2014 Boxing is officially a C tier sport.

Comment

I was rooting for Adonis until he made that comment. Kovalev challenged him and Stevenson immediately turned it into a personal attack with no objective other than being a dick. Sergei will not disappoint.

Comment

Adonis is going to get hurt bad.

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  lol I like them both, a good fight where I don't care who wins, winner just gets that L from Bhop
                  Bhop got whooped by Dawson. He's not at that level anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                    Why because Stevens is a mouthy black guy ?
                    Yup. He's a piece of **** stereotype just like you race baiter. Deal with it. Hopefully Kovalev puts him in a coma. He deserves it.

Comment

Man this fight has me hyped, I am praying it happens after their next fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X