No announcement yet.

Canelo is unimpressive and his style is boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is unimpressive and his style is boring

to me he still shows no ability to adjust and his style is not entertaining to watch. The guy is completely intent on throwing 5 power punches a round, exploding and fighting in spots then just coving up. Even when he gets a guy hurt, Shane Mosley, Trout, he doesn't even follow up he just dances around the ring throwing 0 punches at all then takes it to the cards. He has no killer instinct.

The moment he faces a strong fighter who can take his punch he's getting stopped because his stamina obviously sucks and he cannot work for 3 minutes a round.

Says the guy with the Rigo avatar.

Comment

a rigo fan calling someone boring
      Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 04-21-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

The irony

Comment

Massive fail for having the Rigo avi, they was talking the same garbage about him now you hating on Canelo

Comment

i respectfully disagree

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              to me he still shows no ability to adjust and his style is not entertaining to watch. The guy is completely intent on throwing 5 power punches a round, exploding and fighting in spots then just coving up. Even when he gets a guy hurt, Shane Mosley, Trout, he doesn't even follow up he just dances around the ring throwing 0 punches at all then takes it to the cards. He has no killer instinct.

The moment he faces a strong fighter who can take his punch he's getting stopped because his stamina obviously sucks and he cannot work for 3 minutes a round.

wait, didnt rigo took a few moments off in the fight againt donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Massive fail for having the Rigo avi, they was talking the same garbage about him now you hating on Canelo
                to be fair, canelos stock really didnt rise from this win. He didnt do anything that was very impressive. Compared to rigo who destroyed a top 5 p4p easily. Not saying its boring though

Comment

This just goes to show whether it's Rigondeaux vs Donaire or Canelo vs Trout, boxing fans will never be satisfied with the action of a boxing match unless it's two pure brawlers who block punches with their faces.

To call Rigo-Donaire boring, alright, I didn't find it boring, but diff strokes for diff folks. But Canelo-Trout was far from boring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    This just goes to show whether it's Rigondeaux vs Donaire or Canelo vs Trout, boxing fans will never be satisfied with the action of a boxing match unless it's two pure brawlers who block punches with their faces.

To call Rigo-Donaire boring, alright, I didn't find it boring, but diff strokes for diff folks. But Canelo-Trout was far from boring.
                    i don't think that's the case here

i just think TS is mad that the fighter he wanted to win didn't and is now lashing out at canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X