No announcement yet.

Money may???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money may???

Guess he aint gone announce tonight? Hope is this week because I'm tired of waiting

He gone announce it during the Superb owl apparently.

Comment

I know, I been waiting too. Told all the homies like I had a credible source(nsb) lol!

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
        I know, I been waiting too. Told all the homies like I had a credible source(nsb) lol!
        Lmfao I did the same

Comment

Originally posted by wash View Post
          Guess he aint gone announce tonight? Hope is this week because I'm tired of waiting
          Dude it's Guerrero! Stop it with these threads!

Comment

@imatroll

Stfu

Comment

It has to happen real soon. The fight needs to have some build up to it. It's going to be either Guerrero or Alvarez anyways though I'm pretty sure. I have no clue who else it could be.

Comment

the super bowl announcement thing was BS

this game almost over and still no word

Comment

Originally posted by wash View Post
                  Me too. I need a good laugh,

Comment

Did anyone check his Twitter maybe he gonna announce it on Twitter.

But it seems typical Floyd, using someones name to draw attention to his name, he is using the superbowl to draw attention to himself because nobody cares about him, now that he can;t use Pacquiao to build up his tune up fights he is scrambling on what to do now to hype up his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X