Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember when gamboa ducked rios? that was funny. everyone still loves him though. people really love ducking around here.

Comment

Broners got this. Gamboa is a small 130 and Broner is a big 135 and he can move to welterweight with ease. Gamboa is great the first 4-5 rounds. After that he pitty pats his way to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        I still think Gamboa is at his best at 126-130! Hopefully him chasing big money fights in heavier weight classes doesn't ruin him
        Yeah, me too. But it's a career, and a short one at that, for Gamboa. There's more money in the higher weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          That makes no sense.. Broner is a big guy and was never going to be at 135 long. Gamboa knows that. Broner wants that fight next, Gamboa doesn't.. Don't see how that's Broners ducking.
          Did I say he's ducking, I clearly said his people will make the move . Boxers of Adrien's pedigree follow their advisers if not he'd be at 140 by now on his own wishes. I'll be the first to say they did a masterful job at making him look good against smaller men, that is my point. I could care less who ducks who, i'm not feeding their family so let every man make their choice.

Comment

Gamboa won't be beat broner... Broner will fight Abril then maybe if Burns stops running Burns...after that good bye 135 hello 140. If the fights go in order like Broner wants the only option gamboa has is vasquez and even if he wins he's not gonna look good doing it... making the fight even less viable.

Comment

Based off their respective last fights- Broner would trash Gamboa.

Maybe if the guy would ever put his hands up. Gamboa looked like a guy who thinks he's 5x faster than he actually is in that last fight.

Comment

Broner wil shake him, bake him, cook him, and eat him. No ****.

Comment

Here's what I'd like to see.

February: Broner-Burns (the guy wants 650K after taxes as the B-side to the fight, he needs to come back down to earth)

March/April: Gamboa-Salgado
                  Summer: Broner-Abril/Bogere and Gamboa-Vazquez
                  Late 2013: Winners fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Here's what I'd like to see.

February: Broner-Burns (the guy wants 650K after taxes as the B-side to the fight, he needs to come back down to earth)

March/April: Gamboa-Salgado
                    Summer: Broner-Abril/Bogere and Gamboa-Vazquez
                    Late 2013: Winners fight each other
                    Thats the perfect boxing world lineup for these two right there.....Hopefully it pans out just like that...and Broner stays @ 135 for 2013.

Comment

i would love this fight, biggest fight and most dangerous fight for both guys, i would have to go with broner he's:

-younger
                      -can do more things in the ring
                      -bigger, not necessarily stronger, but bigger, so gamboa would have a hard time hurting him, and if gamboa can't hurt him, gamboa's in trouble
                      -he's more of a boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X