Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The greatest and most compelling fued in the animal kingdon: Lions vs Hyenas.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest and most compelling fued in the animal kingdon: Lions vs Hyenas.

I could watch national geographic documentary after documentary on the greatest fued in animal history without losing interest. I always begin rooting for the lion, but something always makes me switch stances a few times for the grittier, dirtier, opportunistic hyena that waits for a mistake and makes you pay with its dirty style of hunting and preying, which begins while its victim is still alive. Lions on the other hand kill their prey quickly and only eat after it is dead to them.

This rivalry has been going on forever, and nothing in my opinion beats a good old lion(s) vs hyena(s) showdown where only one of the two parties leaves with the lives in tact.

Great fued, but I think there are prehistoric rivals that could surpass it.

Comment

i don't know man.

to me, the greatest and most compelling feud in the kingdom would be a

big black **** vs. a tight asian butthole. who wins? discuss.

Comment

This was well documented by Walt Disney corporation in the "lion king".

Whoopi Goldberg played one of the hyenas.

Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Imagine that.
          You got it mixed up. Whoopi Goldberg is a hyena who plays a black woman on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Imagine that.
            Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              i don't know man.

You keep winning in every single post. I don't know how you do it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                i don't know man.

Well, I would need pictures, flow charts, and spread sheets of the exact dimensions of said **** and boo boo hole to give an accurate assesment of such an encounter.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  You keep winning in every single post. I don't know how you do it.
                  because i don't have three things every decent person has:

1. shame

2. a life

3. pants that actually fit

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Well, I would need pictures, flow charts, and spread sheets of the exact dimensions of said **** and boo boo hole to give an accurate assesment of such an encounter.
                    well the **** is 11 by 6.5 inches. and black. actually purple like an eggplant.

as for the butthole, it's stretchable, so let's just say it's watertight and could hold a dime. sideways.

and i always root for the lion. hyenas freak me out. u ever seen the lion king? real stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X