Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the realm of Christianity, why do children suffer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JCArky View Post
    In the realm of Christianity ones transgressions are not dealt with immediately, but at the time of judgment.

This question started by TS has a broader meaning.

Why do bad things happen to good people. The answer IS free will.
    Free will has nothing to do with a person, in this case, a child who has no concept of it.

Tell me what happens when you explain the concept of free will to a baby of 4 months. Please.

Comment

But to rule out divine intervention on these matters would be a mistake.

Who knows how many lives have been saved and other bad situations the Lord has prevented??

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
        Free will has nothing to do with a person, in this case, a child who has no concept of it.

Tell me what happens when you explain the concept of free will to a baby of 4 months. Please.

im done here

dont ask a question and ignore the answer

Comment

But to rule out divine intervention on these matters would be a mistake.

Who knows how many lives have been saved and other bad situations the Lord has prevented??
          Are you christian?

Comment

Its when someone els imposes their will upon you. How can you Explain free will to an Iraqi planting IED's getting mowed down by an Apache??

Comment

Are you christian?
              Yes, I am. Am I affecting you? heh

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

im done here

dont ask a question and ignore the answer

Dude, your answer makes no sense. According tot he word, your life is a test to determine whether you are worthy to stand in the presence of the lord. Your decisions, how you treat others, how you affect others THROUGH FREE WILL will decide that.

WHAT FREE WILL DOES A CHILD HAVE?

Comment

Its when someone els imposes their will upon you. How can you Explain free will to an Iraqi planting IED's getting mowed down by an Apache??
                  An adult understand the concept of free will my friend. Your question is ridiculous. You're missing my point. It would be valid if a 2 year old kid was planting IEDS. How many 2 year olds do you know are waging war?

Comment

Bunch of fools in this thread discussing a figment of your own imagination.

Comment

WHAT FREE WILL DOES A CHILD HAVE?
                      They don't have a free will. Its called the age of innocents. Jesus said " Woe be to those who hurt a child".

What you don't understand is that children are the dearest thing to God. If they are killed they go to Heaven automatically.

Comment

Working...
                      X