No announcement yet.

taylors record looks better than anyones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    lol, yeah he'll probably beat dirrell and ward while beating froch & kessler for 11 1/2 rounds before getting KO'd.

Abraham is the wildcard. Is he black or white to jermain? I dunno...
    well the fight is in germany i believe,so taylor is going to struggle to get a decision which is the only way he could win

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      The experience could help him do a lot better.

Dont think he wil win it though.

Some of his wins are very controversial to, there are people who dont believe he won the Winky Wright fight.
      i did think he won the 2nd Pavlik fight though, and he was about 15 seconds from beating Froch

Comment

The experience could help him do a lot better.

Dont think he wil win it though.

Some of his wins are very controversial to, there are people who dont believe he won the Winky Wright fight.
        very hard to beat winky convincingly due to his style,hopkins too
        but i see wot u mean

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          i did think he won the 2nd Pavlik fight though, and he was about 15 seconds from beating Froch
          You know its funny you shoud say that because i watched a live stream of that fight on here and although my video was a bit choppy i thought Taylor had won the fight, but then someone told me to watch it again in better quality, i watched it for a second time andi thought Pavlik won, but i dont know if that was because someone on here had planted a seed in my head before i watched.

I will have to watch that again when i can be bothered.

Comment

You know its funny you shoud say that because i watched a live stream of that fight on here and although my video was a bit choppy i thought Taylor had won the fight, but then someone told me to watch it again in better quality, i watched it for a second time andi thought Pavlik won, but i dont know if that was because someone on here had planted a seed in my head before i watched.

it was very close,i actually had it a draw,pavlik doesnt seem himself above 160-i think that had something to do with it also

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              well the fight is in germany i believe,so taylor is going to struggle to get a decision which is the only way he could win
              I wonder if this tournament will provide its own judges and not let the promoters and venues dig them up. I reckon DiBella will work something before hand so Jermain goes in with an even playing field, if the tournament doesn't already provide it.

Comment

I hear you man. I had Taylor winning when I watched it live. Then when I saw most ppl had scored it for Pavlik I watched it again and scored it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                  in the SMW tourney,even with the losses
                  he has fought the better level of opposition and i think that expierience could help him do better in the tourney than alot of people think
                  wot u guys reckon?
                  he is not part of any tourney but ricardo mayorga's level of opposition is more impressive IMO...

trinidad, ODLH, vargas, forrest twice, mosley...

but i have to agree... taylor's twin victories over hopkins who is an ATG, is a lot more impressive than mayorga's wins over forrest...

Comment

jermaine better train to go 15 rounds. Also the fool needs to stop trading with guys more durable than him. However, all these KO losses serve him right for the gifts he recieved in the past, but it's getting sad really.

Comment

I expect Taylor to do very well, yes there are questions but he is almost out of options I expect him to fight well cause he has to and maybe he will pull off some ****, if he won his story would be best he's been on top fell off and now tryin to get back. great story imma be cheering for a man I hated for years lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X