No announcement yet.

Kessler vS Pavlik!!! wHo would win??? :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler vS Pavlik!!! wHo would win??? :D

i can't sleep and it's almost time for me to get up and go to school, so i wanted to post something and see what everybody had to say when i get home ... so here it goes... just for the record imo taylor did a great job against pavlik and he won, but that aside... kessler is a better boxer and stronger than taylor and pavlik, he's faster than kelly, he proved to adjust quite well against the awkward calzaghe... and he has a great stiff and fast jab... and since pavlik showed some trouble with the quickness and explosiveness of taylor, i think it would be a very competitive fight cause kelly's got the one punch power edge and he can hurt kessler to the body as he proved against taylor(also kessler was hurt against calzaghe who's got less power than pavlik)... but i guess kessler would beat him... so any comments on this??

P.S. i know there's been a lot of threads about this but i think it is worth to discuss it once again jus for the hell of it... and also as i said... i couldn't sleep and watching miranda pavlik for like the 10th time i had to post something about kelly, haha!! nite!!

Kessler by decision.

Comment

Kessler WIDE UD. 6 rounds.

To fast. And technically brilliant compared to Pavlik.

saying that, Pavlik lines his opponents up and wants exchanges. Kessler away from the technical jab, can do more damage than Kelly in those exchanges.

Comment

If Calzaghe was able to stun Kessler and keep him off him at times, Id bet that Pavlik destroys him. Pavlik has also shown he can take a strong punch, so id have to go with Pavlik pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
          If Calzaghe was able to stun Kessler and keep him off him at times, Id bet that Pavlik destroys him. Pavlik has also shown he can take a strong punch, so id have to go with Pavlik pretty easily.
          Calzaghe is 50 times that of Pavlik..

Wake up and see Calzaghe for what he is. The king of MW divisions up.

Im not even British, but its fkn obvious to me no one will touch him.

Kessler UD over Pavlik.

Comment

Kessler by UD

I can see Kessler dominating and frustrating Pavlik for 12 one-sided rounds. Kesslers jab will be on Pavliks nose all night.

It might be a replay of the Andrade fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
              Calzaghe is 50 times that of Pavlik..

Wake up and see Calzaghe for what he is. The king of MW divisions up.

Im not even British, but its fkn obvious to me no one will touch him.

Kessler UD over Pavlik.

Just because he beat your favorite fighter doesnt make him the best. Hell have a chance to prove himself against a real fighter on April 19th. Untill then, in my eyes hes a European champion who beats up on bums, overrated like all fighters across the atlantic are. Calzaghe gets credit for accomplishing all that he has, i respect that because to be at top so long even if youre fighting nobodies should be applauded it shows great dedication to one of the hardest sports, but unless he proves me wrong the 19th which he might, hes just another Euro hype job to me.

Comment

Kessler by stoppage by an unseen uppercut. Taylor didn't let that punch go and Zertuche hurt kelly with it. I like Kelly's workrate and pressure to frustrate Mikkel at times, but I see a big uppercut ending it for the Dane.

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
                  Just because he beat your favorite fighter doesnt make him the best. Hell have a chance to prove himself against a real fighter on April 19th. Untill then, in my eyes hes a European champion who beats up on bums, overrated like all fighters across the atlantic are. Calzaghe gets credit for accomplishing all that he has, i respect that because to be at top so long even if youre fighting nobodies should be applauded it shows great dedication to one of the hardest sports, but unless he proves me wrong the 19th which he might, hes just another Euro hype job to me.

If you think Hopkins is gonna beat Calzaghe. Your living a total dream.

Im telling you now Calzaghe is no hype job. Hell you should fckn realise by now since he beat Kessler. And kessler is a better fighter than any American from MW up.

Stop the bias.

Recognize Calzaghe. He simply destroys Hopkins. Like Kessler will one sidedly win a fight over Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post

If you think Hopkins is gonna beat Calzaghe. Your living a total dream.

Im telling you now Calzaghe is no hype job. Hell you should fckn realise by now since he beat Kessler. And kessler is a better fighter than any American from MW up.

Stop the bias.

Recognize Calzaghe. He simply destroys Hopkins. Like Kessler will one sidedly win a fight over Kelly.
                    haha we shall see...

Comment

Working...
                    X