Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a skinny ****!!!! Help me gain, the right way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots and lots of pushups will make you bigger .

I used to be very skinny then i started doing pushups everyday and would to about 150 pushups a day and within a month or to i got bigger. you jsut have to be very consisnent and work when it hurts

Comment

Drink a 44 oz pepsi everyday. Fast food daily. You will gain weight fast. Unhealthy but fast.
      If that doesnt work...get checked for HIV and AIDS.

Comment

^He said gain weight, not gain weight, diabetes and acid reflux.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          Solid advice fellas. I might add some multi-vitamins to the intake plan. I know they make people hungrier and maybe that will help me eat more protein.
          Go to a bodybuilding forum If you want some really good advice.

I think it might be down to your eating plan, just make sure your balancing your eating plan out and make sure you aren't over doing it in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Drink a 44 oz pepsi everyday. Fast food daily. You will gain weight fast. Unhealthy but fast.
            If that doesnt work...get checked for HIV and AIDS.
            ahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
              If you aren't gaining weight it's because you aren't eating enough calories. There's nothing else to it, it's not about what specific foods you eat.
              Should be the end of thread.

Add in weight gainer with meals.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

work work, tear your muscles and pig out on a balanced-ish diet i.e no diet

eat what ever you can get your hands on and work, let the pain build

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  work work, tear your muscles and pig out on a balanced-ish diet i.e no diet

eat what ever you can get your hands on and work, let the pain build
                  If he over trains he will be burning the muscle away oppose to giving the muscles the chance to reach hypertrophy in other words reversibility.

He needs a weekly balanced out structured workout plan

Mon - Chest & Triceps
                  Tuesday - Shoulders & Abs
                  Wednesday - Legs
                  Thursday - Rest
                  Friday - Back and Biceps (I also hit triceps into this day as well)

Then at the weekend you can add some cardio vascular workouts to it, it works good enough for me.

Comment

Listen up dude, the key to this is simple, lift heavy and EAT.

You have an insane metabolism that prevents you from gaining weight, so stop thinking and start eating. Whenever you have space in your stomach, you eat SOMETHING.

Yes the majority would be carbs (a ****load) and protein but add extra's to this, you need to get to a CALORY SURPLUS.

Expand your diet with a bit of treats for a couple of months. After a big plate of wholegrain pasta (or rice) with chicken (I'm talking BIG, pump yourself up for this ****), add some ice cream/chocolate/fruit yoghurt.

Oh and mashed potatoes are a great carb booster, it's so easy to eat and you don't get stuffed easily.

Take little snacks throughout the day, some peanuts, pistachos, or almonds are full of calories and protein. Grab a milkshake from time to time. Stuff a donut down if you feel like you haven't eaten enough.

What's your fav food??? well that has now become your best friend, eat that as much as you can and as often as possible.

Eating is a FULL TIME JOB for you now, get serious about bulking and eat like an animal. Some people will say a dirty bulk is not necessary (i.e. adding calorie heavy fastfood to the mix) but in your case just do it.

Don't do it forever, but you need a strong bulking phase. Trust me when I say this, it's the way forward. Don't think of it as a curse, you get to a ****load of nice food after your workouts.

Oh and another thing about your workouts, keep em short, but intense. COMPOUND movements. Bench Press, Pull-Ups, Squats, Military Press.....stick to exercises that hit as many groups as possible. Go hard 45 min in the gym, EAT, Sleep at least 7 hours, REPEAT. Give your muscle groups time to recover, so after shoulders and chest one day, hit something else the next day.

Drink protein shakes to add to your routine, it should NEVER be your core food group. If you do it right, you won't even need supplements.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Kimo; 11-18-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

If you understand physical science and cause and effect this is really easy. When you are training you are not building muscle you are breaking it down causing microscopic tears, but the good news is your body is smart will adapt and repair itself through metabolism, rest, calorie intake.

Training is a calorie burning activity you are burning energy so you need to counteract this by taking in energy and then some. So simply you need to be a made guy in the Can Eat More Mafia.

Comment

Working...
                      X