No announcement yet.

Gone off Donaire for how he handled the loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    He was fighter of the year. because of that title, it was a distraction.
    he won the staredown doe.

1-1

Comment

No excuses

He underestimated a fighter who we now know is lightyears better than him. If the judges were the same ones from Martinez vs Chavez Jr, The scores would have been 118-108, 118-110, 118-110. Rigo made Nonito look like Chavez Jr when he fought Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Don't know what made me think of this.....but I haven't seen Light Speed since the fight??? I wonder if he's taking the loss alright.

Comment

at first he said"i wanna thank rigondeaux for the beautiful boxing he gave me" and then started making up bull**** excuses the only reason donaire did not look the same is because he didn't have a fighter who just stands there in front of him to be hit he was scared to death to let his hands go because he knew he would get ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
            Don't know what made me think of this.....but I haven't seen Light Speed since the fight??? I wonder if he's taking the loss alright.

Ouch.

I've said it before. Just when I was starting to respect Donaire he fked it all away with his lame ass excuses.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You guys are unbelieveable. He gave Rigo his props what else is he supodes to do? This Rigo **** is getting rediculous. Should he of jerked Rigo off in the interview?

Comment

I dont see why everyone is hating on Donaire!!! Everyone makes excusses after losing!!

I dont think he had his arse handed to him or anything like that!!! IMO it was a close fight!!!

Comment

Every fighter makes excuses, even when they win sometimes. I'm still a fan. He fought a better fighter who was a horrible matchup for him and lost. It happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X