Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander Gustafsson vs Daniel Cormier. Who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gus picks the manlet apart, and gets a referee stoppage on cuts.

Comment

Comment

Based on DC's fight with Jones, I think the reach advantage plays a huge factor in his loss. Given the fact that Gus is almost the same size of Jones, most likely DC will have a hard time should he fight Gus. But who knows..

Comment

DC would win, the Gus hype was/is out of control. He had the best performance of his life when Jones had one of the worst. By Jones' own admission and Luke Thomas and his coach, he undertrained for that fight. DC would wreck Gus and Jones would too in a rematch.

Comment

Gus would beat the **** out of Cormier.

Comment

i think Gus beats Cormier.

as overrated as he is based on the Jones fight which is very deceptive of both men's actual ability, he is still damn good and the reach and movement would give Cormier all sorts of problems. Cormier probably takes him down at some point and wins a round, but Gus would out strike him on the feet all night and down the stretch just run circles around Cormier and out work him from range.

Comment

Dc out points him Or stops him imho. Dc had jones on wobbly legs several times he just gassed himself out .

Comment

Cormier by massacre.

Comment

Close fight - depends how much the recent KO loss effects Gus.

Comment

Tough fight to bet on but I'd say Gus purely based on his resumé at 205

Comment

Working...
                      X