Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which decision was worse, Herrera/Garcia or Herrera/Benavidas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both were robberies but because the Garcia fight had the ring tittle on the line in was far worse so voted for it

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Benavidez one

I had it 8-4 Herrera

Had Garcia fight 7-5 for Herrera
      Esto ..........

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Esto ..........
        I think you were in the RBR thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          I think you were in the RBR thread right?
          Yeah, I had the same score for both fights

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Yeah, I had the same score for both fights
            Yea I think we both scored the fight round by round . Yea you had 8-4 or 9-3

And so did brush with a ridiculous score lol

Comment

Sadly Politics In Boxing is what is Hurting Herrera! He is not one of the "CHOSEN ONES" by NETWORKS, Haymon, Arum or Oscar! So while us the fans may Root for the Guy and sympathize with him when he gets just blatantly robbed repeatedly...it doesn't matter. The "POWERS THAT BE IN BOXING" will never allow someone like Herrera to become a Top Fighter In Boxing.

It is pathetic and it makes the sport of boxing look like the WWE and how the outcome is SCRIPTED!

Don't force upon us the fans "WHO NETWORKS AND PROMOTERS THINK ARE THE BEST FIGHTERS" and to protect your investment you want to rob people to maintain the hype on guys who are not that good?

I like Benavidez, heard about the kid when he was 16-17 years old and I been following him since, I wanted the kid to impress and have a break out fight against Herrera...But That Wasn't The Case! No way he won that fight!

So Bottom Line...It is a lot invested in Danny Garcia and Jose Benevidez so no way they was going to lose, while Herrera, nobody feels they can make much money off so he is that Gatekeeper that will Embarrass these Hyped Up Young Fighters every time but get Robbed in the End

Comment

Benevides. Garcia won several rounds. Benevides might have won 3. BS how this guy keeps getting screwed.

Comment

Both bad.

Herrera beat Garcia to win the Lineal championship. He was robbed of his victory.

Herrera beat Benavidez to retain his WBA interim title. He was robbed of his victory.

The only brightside to all of this is that if Herrera would've been given the decision against Danny, but robbed by Arum, Benavidez would now be the lineal champion. It's sickening just thinking of that.

Either way, he was robbed twice this year, and both were equally as bad.

Comment

I thought the Benavidas decision was worse. Herrera didn't get credit for some close rounds he won from Garcia. Herrera didn't get credit for some rounds he beat Benavidas so clearly you would have to be crooked or blind not to give those rounds to Herrera. I thought he beat Garcia by 2 points and Benavidas by by about 4 points.

Comment

In the minority but had Herrera losing both fights

Comment

Working...
                      X