Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

years from now who ( all in prime ) will rank higher p4p RJJ, Bhop, Floyd, Manny ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too soon to tell. Things always look a little different when it's all said and done. Up until two years ago or so I would've said Pacquiao is the best fighter of this generation. Now I probably have him at #2b/3. You have to wait until they retire and also see how the careers of their opponents turn out. If Tim Bradley turns out to be a legend, for instance, Pacquiao's legacy skyrockets. It's just too soon right now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Too soon to tell. Things always look a little different when it's all said and done. Up until two years ago or so I would've said Pacquiao is the best fighter of this generation. Now I probably have him at #2b/3. You have to wait until they retire and also see how the careers of their opponents turn out. If Tim Bradley turns out to be a legend, for instance, Pacquiao's legacy skyrockets. It's just too soon right now.
      Exactly, I'm not sure Hopkins can beat any top tier opponents anymore but one can never doubt him. I'm certain Mayweather can as well as Pacquiao. I rate Hopkins higher than most because again, although he faced some unknowns those guys were tough and I feel it's unjust if those wins don't account for anything.

Still I'm with you on the bold but if I had to make a prediction, I think Mayweather will set himself aside from the pack, even with seriously dangerous opponents in Porter and Thurman looming.

Comment

Floyd could move up to 160 and fight Cotto, then fight Quillin.

Comment

Manny first!

Comment

If we’re talking everything, resume, skills, etc… then heres my 4

Joner jr
            Pacquiao
            Mayweather
            Hopkins

Comment

Working...
            X