No announcement yet.

video: Why Pacquiao won't struggle with Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video: Why Pacquiao won't struggle with Mayweather

Great analysis, this guy knows the real reason why Floyd is avoiding Pacquiao and why Sr is convinced that Pacquiao is an extremely risky matchup for Jr.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa...

Comment

This is a very good analysis.

Juan and Floyd are very different counter punchers anyone who understands boxing even at a minimal level can see that.

Fights 1-2 3-4 with Juan were different and I agree with this guy that Juan finally got Mannys timing in the 3rd fight.

Styles make fights and Pacquiao is all wrong for Floyd

Comment

I agree with some of his points and disagree all in all a video with no bias either way.

Comment

I didn't watch the whole video but did he consider Floyd's reach advantage?

Comment

This is the thing and I completely agree with the guy, marquez could never really win a decision against pacquiao because of the sheer volume of punches he throws. Look at the 4th fight as well, the rounds were there weren't any knockdowns, pacquiao won all of them 10-9, now floyd is a better counter puncher then marquez but even he will struggle with pac's sheer volume of punches.

Comment

There is so much stupid in this video I can't even list it all.
              The argument is that it took Marquez three fights to "get Pacquiao's timing." Interesting, seeing as some would argue he won all three of the first three fights, wonder how he managed that without "getting Manny's timing." Ridiculous argument.

Comment

Floyd can use the excuse he don't see why he should fight JMMs used goods now, even though Floyd has never had a problem with fighting peoples used goods.

Pac may still be too dangerous for Floyd though. Floyd should have fought Pac years ago before being robbed by Bradley and mugged by JMM.

But Floyd would love Pacs name on his resume, but may not be willing to take the risk to his zero.

Comment

Meh, Floyd would win pretty easily imo.

Comment

Pac's awkward timing, speed, footwork, angles, and Southpaw style will just make Floyd struggle. That's all there is to it.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X