No announcement yet.

Most brutal knockout in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

One of my personal favourite 1 Punch KO's.
    Absolutely wonderful. That is how you throw a right hand.

Comment

Paul Andrews was actually a fairly good contender.

Comment

Maskaev/Rahman.

Comment

There were so many but one that stands out in my memory was Alex Garcia vs Bernard Benton. So brutal that the referee was suspended for years for not stopping it sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            There were so many but one that stands out in my memory was Alex Garcia vs Bernard Benton. So brutal that the referee was suspended for years for not stopping it sooner.
            I don't class a one punch ko as brutal unless it's preceded by a sustained beating.. The most brutal ko of all time, has to be Dempsey Willard.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              I don't class a one punch ko as brutal unless it's preceded by a sustained beating.. The most brutal ko of all time, has to be Dempsey Willard.
              I agree, this is a clip of the one I mentioned. Jump to 14:35.

Comment

The night Jimmy Wilde nearly died.

http://www.welshboxers.com/2013/06/j...-pancho-villa/

Comment

Poor Benton, had no business being in there with anyone who could punch.. Good example of bad refereeing. Definitely should've stopped it earlier, pretty obvious Benton was in out of his depth.

Comment

Started watching at 14:35, and for a while I thought the ref had slipped to the men's room.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
                      Started watching at 14:35, and for a while I thought the ref had slipped to the men's room.
                      Completely and utterly shambolic.. The way they kept trying to get him back up. Refs like that, should be followed out of the building.

Comment

Working...
                      X