Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Google Phone "NEXUS 4"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about the Nexus 4, but my Galaxy Nexus is still going VERY strong! I've been running JB for months now! I love it! Instead I'm going to use that money to buy the Google Chromebook!

http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/devices/

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      I was thinking about the Nexus 4, but my Galaxy Nexus is still going VERY strong! I've been running JB for months now! I love it! Instead I'm going to use that money to buy the Google Chromebook!

http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/devices/

I hear the only thing not great is the web cam (its only a VGA)

gonna pick this up in a month or two after I finish the upgrades to my desktop.

I'm really liking the Nexus 4
      S4 is VERY energy efficient
      2gb RAM
      2100mah batt
      and the price!

The Nexus 10 I have my eye on though. Don't really need it but its so damn awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by HayastanciCule View Post
        I hear the only thing not great is the web cam (its only a VGA)

gonna pick this up in a month or two after I finish the upgrades to my desktop.

I'm really liking the Nexus 4
        S4 is VERY energy efficient
        2gb RAM
        2100mah batt
        and the price!

The Nexus 10 I have my eye on though. Don't really need it but its so damn awsome!
        Yea I hear you. This is a tough decision. Upgrade phone to new nexus, chromebook, or Nexus 10. The Nexus 10 might win, but chromebook is hanging in there. Im just not sure which way to go yet.

Comment

Get the Nexus 4 or 10!!

Comment

Google has some very nice products with very nice prices. Was going to order the Galaxy Note 10.1 this week...but that Nexus 10 is making me rethink that decision. Man!

Comment

The Android OS is very advanced. Love it. And for the price of that Chromebook its too hard to pass up. But really going to decided between the Nexus 10 and Note 10.1.

Comment

Am getting an upgrade this week. Still not sure if i must get the S3 or galaxy note 2. I know the note 2 has a lil more specs but i feel its a bit too big and plus if i get the S3 im going to get a special package that includes the tab 2 10.1. am upgrading from an iPhone 4 so some advice pls

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Google has some very nice products with very nice prices. Was going to order the Galaxy Note 10.1 this week...but that Nexus 10 is making me rethink that decision. Man!
                  I would wait on the Nexus 10, I've been waiting on an awsome Android tablet and thing is running the A15 chip, plus it's cheaper than the Note 10.1.

As for the Nexus 4, What is the purpose of a micro-hdmi slot on a phone?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I would wait on the Nexus 10, I've been waiting on an awsome Android tablet and thing is running the A15 chip, plus it's cheaper than the Note 10.1.

As for the Nexus 4, What is the purpose of a micro-hdmi slot on a phone?
                    You already got a damn tablet on the Galaxy Note 2!! lol. Is it truly lag free like people say it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                      You already got a damn tablet on the Galaxy Note 2!! lol. Is it truly lag free like people say it is?
                      LOL

This phone is incredible, I haven't had any issues with it, for the exception of that wake up "lag" which happens periodically. If QBking would've never said anything, I would've never noticed it.

I need a tablet for myself, my woman is Appled out, laptop, tablet, phone. I need to build my own Android eco system, I was going to buy the Asus infinity, then I heard the Note 10.1 now I hear about Nexus 10, to me the only thing keeping this from being perfect tablet is the SD slot missing. But $400 is an amazing price for 10" tablet.

Comment

Working...
                      X