Collapse
No announcement yet.

GFs wouldnt have sex last night and I left!! Advice? Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ignore her. She'll come chasing after you.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      When you were in work she was 'plowed' by somebody else.

Probably why she didn't need her fill that night.

Does she have a Mexican gardener or something?
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=567292

Comment

dude i tore into that dude lol. he wont show is face again. im a crazy mofo.

This girl isnt a slut. i was just pissed off that this dude was popping by to blaze during the day.
        Last edited by Baldwin; 10-04-2012, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          Just ignore her. She'll come chasing after you.
          thats my plan brother.

Comment

We are going to see you on the next episodes of Cheaters.. lol

Comment

last month we had a talk about her cutting back on the weed and some other changes too. seems like everything just changed a little but just went right back tot he way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                We are going to see you on the next episodes of Cheaters.. lol
                The girl isnt cheating. trust me. you might see me getitng booked on cheaters soon tho hollywoo lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  its good to grab you balls early. if their is a future in the relationship then she'll realize that she has to contribute or you will move on.
                  true story. well put man. funny thing like a month ago i was ready to end this relationship. we had a talk about having more sex and her cutting back on the weed. things did get great but now right back in the same boat. She doesnt work right now from an injurie at her job. she gets paid and **** but i cant stand a girl that does sweet **** all all day and smokes dope. do ****ing lazy to take to garbage out . too ****ing lazy to **** her man too i guess. Im trying to help this girl but seems like it isnt working

Comment

Originally posted by Baldwin View Post
                    The girl isnt cheating. trust me. you might see me getitng booked on cheaters soon tho hollywoo lol .
                    I never trust women 100% to tell you the truth.. Collect and select.. Always have a replacement one.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldwin View Post
                      He doesnt have sex with me for food lol. Its just a friendly gesture i do. Man taking care of his women. She knows im a horny ****. Seriously. Like i have the tiger woods problem.

Dont lure me in and then change your mind. Pissed me off. Huge buzz kill. hUGE.
                      She has you figured out bro. I think you did the right thing, if she complains that you left give her the same bullshit excuse that women use and tell her you felt used and you ain't gonna tolerate that ****. Deep inside most women like to be told what to do so show that alpha male in you. Tell her straight up how it is.

If she keeps doing it, dump her. She see that she was better with you and she'll beg and be on your dick. Keep her as an option but don't come back to her completely.

Comment

Working...
                      X