Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont misunderstand, RJJ,Zab Judah and Prince Naseem "hawk" hamed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont misunderstand, RJJ,Zab Judah and Prince Naseem "hawk" hamed!!!

I keep hearing ppl say after all these years that they dont have crap boxing technqiue and that they lack foundation!

Well I disagree!!!

think about it, three of them started boxing when they where little kids, which means they had to develop some sort of footwork and not just go in there flat footed and mayorga there way to the top!

Now keep in mind these 3 gentelman(rjj,judah,hamed) have Supereme footwork on the world stage and now I will point out there technical brilliance of each fighter besides footwork

1.Roy Jones: If u study his fights you see that roy was a MASTER of the left hook/right hand combo, when he threw those two punches it was picture perfect and he didnt telegraph any of it

2.Naseem Hamed: If you pay attention you can see he had a WICKED Jab, and jabbing isnt a god given talent either, and on top of that he could change his stance and on top of that he was very good at throwing fient straights and throwing a left/lead hook from orthdox stance

3. Zab Judah: I think he has the best pivoting in the game when it comes to footwork and his left uppercut is picture perfect, his got solid jab/footwork and he applies to most importent boxing rule: never square up and he does it by always pivoting and when uses the hearns method he always tucks his chin in while he has his lead hand down! Weakness is he is a hot head!

I made this thread because at school couple of dudes where ragging on these 3 and I checked online and saw the same thing and I want to give my point out that although these guys are not the ricardo lopez of the world, they are not "techniqeless brawlers" and yes they do have more technique then "low level mma fighter" (that one pissed me off!!!)

I hope Im not alone in thinking that these guys have decent technqiues/unique skillset!

Zab Judy doesn't have a great jab, he circles & circles the ring with a lazy jab, probably intentionally so he can lure his oppenent in to drop the left upper cut.

Naseem & RJJ might've worked on certain aspects to get to the world level stage but there is 2 things i believe you can't teach & your born with, that's power & reflexes, both of them in that department couldn't really be touched.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
      Zab Judy doesn't have a great jab, he circles & circles the ring with a lazy jab, probably intentionally so he can lure his oppenent in to drop the left upper cut.

Naseem & RJJ might've worked on certain aspects to get to the world level stage but there is 2 things i believe you can't teach & your born with, that's power & reflexes, both of them in that department couldn't really be touched.
      Naseem Hamed could be touched plenty, and he was

Comment

He meant in terms of having superior reaction time/reflexes and not so much literaly but then again he had cool unique doding/swaying back!

Comment

Working...
        X