Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Its Mosley-Malignaggi, What Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane could probably still beat him, decision or stoppage, but i'd love to see malignaggi take it. this late in mosley's career, i'd like think malginaggi has a shot, haha.
    Last edited by chiguy91; 08-01-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

50-50 but I think Mosley takes it via bigger/flashier shots.

Comment

Lots of talk before the fight.

The fight itself; lots of holding, running, moving away, tapping of the gloves, booing, empty venue, boxing writers falling asleep, no one watching on tv- if it even makes it that far.

As for who wins and how....who cares? There's a lot more exciting talent around than these two phonies.

Comment

Tough one to call.

If Shane was a decade or two younger I'd pick him in a heartbeat but as we saw in his last few fights he has nothing left and doesnt really try to win anymore. Paulie though is not Floyd or Pac. This guy was stopped by Khan and has slowed down himself.

After afew rounds of frsutrating Shane I see Paulie falling apart as he cant hold the weight of Shanes shots, particulalry the body punches. It may even pan out like teh Mosley - Collazzo fight but this all depends on Shane turning up to win and not just going through the motions.

Comment

Magic Man takes it, only because Mosley is certainly shot to crap. Paulie has been lookin good at 147 anyways.

Comment

shane better study that ricky hatton tape. imo he's got a great chance,as paulie is nowhere near the pacquiao's power. paulie is also plagued with career stopping injuries to both hands,and it could be a factor in the outcome. i'd say 60/40 in mosley's favor.
              though i'd say paulie is going to fight bailey or collazo next. bailey on the berto card, and collazo on the floyd card.

Comment

Can you guys imagine if Paulie was the first person to stop Shane? Haha

Comment

Lets be sensible. Shane would club Malignaggi senseless.

Comment

You really think Shane fight Paulie for a sure to be minuscule pay check after making ten million from facing manny and Floyd?

Not going to happen.

Comment

I won't believe Shane is so far gone he can't beat Paulie Malignaggi until I see it.

Mosley UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X