Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GET uR FACTS RADIO 09/15/2010: So Let it Be WRITTEN, So Let it be DONE! 10:00 PM EsT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    looking forward to the show, will stay up to listen in.....
    I wont let you guys down...
    I am ready to go solo for a hour if I have too..

Comment

It's going to be a great show...I think I will call in.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
        It's going to be a great show...I think I will call in.

Make sure to come with it....

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Cungle is my alt. I have no problems calling in and sonning the **** outta you.
          shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

Make sure to come with it....
            No doubt, there is alot to talk about, and to be quite honest you have about two shows in the topics listed!

It will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
              No doubt, there is alot to talk about, and to be quite honest you have about two shows in the topics listed!

It will be fun.
              We probably wont hit every topic but sure we have alot to talk about..

Comment

Most biased show on the internet? Anyone these days can have a show, one of disadvantages of technology. Everyone with a camera is a professional photographer and anyone with a Sorato is a DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Most biased show on the internet? Anyone these days can have a show, one of disadvantages of technology. Everyone with a camera is a professional photographer and anyone with a Sorato is a DJ.
                  how is it biased, when anyone can call, anyone can talk, and anyone is welcome.

Whats so biased about that?
                  Last edited by Horus; 09-15-2010, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    How? People can call in and refute any points made. It's a forum much like the one we are on.

Furthermore, if you have an opportunity to start a career in photography or DJ, you got to start somewhere...why not with a......a camera or a internet talk show...personally if I had the time (maybe after my MBA) I'd love to do something in the boxing industry...

Comment

I'll be stopping by

Comment

Working...
                      X