• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf

Anyone play? I'm just starting.

Drive for show, putt for dough...

Comment

I've played for around 12 years now. Its a great sport to get into as long as you only drink 3 or 4 beers in an 18 hole period. If you have more then your just drinking in a nice atmosphere.

Comment

Yeah I used to.

I got to the point where I was shooting in the low 80's.........but the thing is it costs too much money to play, and I don't abide by dress codes.

I gave my clubs to my buddy who has golf fever right now...some Ping Nickel Cadium ones. He's going all crazy over the game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The college I'm starting next week has a course, so I'm sure I'll give it a go at some stage. I haven't played before.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            The college I'm starting next week has a course, so I'm sure I'll give it a go at some stage. I haven't played before.
            It's going to either piss you off, or compel you to the point where all you're going to want to do, is practice the game.

Long Irons are hard to hit.

Start off practicing with a 7 Iron because it's the medium club and pretty much is the easiest to hit out of the bag.

Shorten your swing and don't be one of those guys who tries to kill the ball every time you step up to hit it. It's about setup, timing and rhythm.

Putting is 50% of the game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Just went for a lesson today. I've shot a couple of rounds with my dad and he got me a nice set of Adams hybrids, but I'm starting to take it a little more seriously.

Best I ever shot was 84. Then I moved onto the next hole... har de har.

No I'm absolutely dreadful.

Comment

i played mini golf once it was pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  i played mini golf once it was pretty cool
                  That's a bit like saying "Yeah I box, look at this sweater I knitted"

Comment

no, tis fun though but I don't have the time or money

Comment

Working...
                    X