Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Most Scariest Roller Coaster You have Ever Been On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    The_Greatest's mom was my scariest roller coaster ride. Squeaky *****.
    hello burner, hows **** going and what happened between you and earl hickey, i heard you 2 broke up,lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

I second the Mouse ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. It's just a tiny old wooden thing but it batters you all over the place!

Comment

Originally posted by 20LH20 View Post
        I second the Mouse ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. It's just a tiny old wooden thing but it batters you all over the place!
        Not the worst but it really does mess you up.

the worst one i have been on is probably nemesis at alton towers

Comment

Goliath... I couldnt even lift my ****ing head up because of that long ass drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            thats one of those 15 second rollercoasters that you wait 40 minutes in line only to be complaining that it was over too fast like superman the escape(which is the worst coaster in the world)
            one of the most exhilarating 15 seconds of your life. nobody complains when they get off that ride. it's the best ride in the world at the best park in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              The tea cups

Scary ****.
              I've tried them. I had to barf uncontrollably for half an hour after that. I'll never do it again.

Comment

The Pepsi Max in Blackpool just because of the height of it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The scariest is the Wild Mouse at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. It doesn't seem like much but the motherfucker is falling to bits.

I love that ride but it hurts like hell.

Comment

Coasters aren't scary but they are fun. Only live a few hours from Cedar Point. They pretty much have the tallest and fastest roller coasters in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

I love that ride but it hurts like hell.
                      I hate rides that are rough like that. Cedar Point has a coaster like that(much bigger though) and it is called the Mean Streak. **** hurts like crazy.

Not sure if a new one has built but for size, speed, and height this is the king.

Comment

Working...
                      X