Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronald Juhn, do you think he got a break or a raw deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Juhn, do you think he got a break or a raw deal?

I thought he had a good chance to bat Baroni, and although I still think he has a great chance to beat Lytle, its gonna be a tough break for him. He is going to have to fight at 170, not 185 like he has been planning. Thats going to be play a big part in this fight.

I also think Lytle is better on the ground as Baroni and just as good technicaly standing, although he lacks the raw power Phil has (then again, when compared to Baroni most people do).

I am going to go with the upset and pick Lytle. He has been getting better and better and has really impressed me in his last two fights.

Actually, in a recent interview I read Jhun said that it's always better to fight at his weightclass (170lbs). This is too close to call, if I would have to I would probably say Lytle by JD.

Comment

Yeah, I read that interview too. It was on mmaweekly. Jhun said he would rather fight at 170 anyway.
      Should be a good fight regardless. Both guys have very similar styles. I'll take Jhun, though. I think he's got the goods.

Comment

Juhn normally fights at 170, so I dont think it will bother him much. I think this will be a great fight, this whole card looks great....

Comment

Raw deal.

Chris Lytle is a much more technical boxer and a more complete MMA fighter than Baroni will ever be. Now the punching power of Baroni might no be there, but he has more tools and therefore more dangerous.

The weight thing I do not think it will be much of an issue since he has fought at that weight before and knows how to cut the weight the right way.

I take Lytle by late sub or JD.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlao
            Raw deal.

Chris Lytle is a much more technical boxer and a more complete MMA fighter than Baroni will ever be. Now the punching power of Baroni might no be there, but he has more tools and therefore more dangerous.

The weight thing I do not think it will be much of an issue since he has fought at that weight before and knows how to cut the weight the right way.

I take Lytle by late sub or JD.
            This man is more correct than correct has ever been.

I will never underestimate Lytle again. I picked him to lose against Spratt, against Tiki, and I picked him to lose against Lawler - however that, IMO, was a bull**** call to give Lawler the win. This man is one of the most complete, most technical, arguably one of the best fighters in the game. I'd love to see him match up against Trigg or Diaz after he scores this win.

Comment

Working...
            X