Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins is a Hero and Legend. Cements His Status 4Ever. Philly Stand Up!

Comment

Great performance from Hopkins, I think he should retire now, there's no better way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        I've had faith before man. lol....but I didn't think Bernard would let his hands go enough to win. And I figured 43 had to catch up with him...i was wrong.
        I know what your saying. He used to try and conserve energy and come on in the later rounds this time he fought the whole 12 with no problem.

Comment

Get the fuk out of here with race. Hopkins won by boxing Pavlik not his colour.

Comment

you dumb bigot HOPKINS OUTLANDED AND OUT THREW PAVLIK it's pavlik that was in survival mode running

Comment

Jones vs. Hopkins will be a tough fight for me to watch. Being that its my two favorite fighters of all time going at it. Roy is my #1 favorite so I'd root for him. but i don't even want to talk about that yet, lets see how Roy looks against Calz first.

Comment

thats wut all the ppl get for puttin hopkins in his usual postion...the underdog postion sumwhere where he's familiar lol oh pavlik will win becuz of his youth youth dont mean **** in boxing really experience carries the fight and pavlik is not a quick fighter and doesnt really have that much defense and got exposed and his ass beat and shutdown by the veteran

Comment

I hope this is a joke if not your a moron, hopkins was more active in this fight then when he fought joe, lmao jones last ko was in 2002.

Comment

What a performance. Bernard is great.

Comment

BHop is a master boxer. Such control of the entire fight. Man, the brother is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X